Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

un-average

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:59 PM
  • 8 Replies

hello. my name is Jenipher..i am 32 yrs old, married for the past 11 yrs to my soulmate (jim), we have 3 children..2 boys & 1 girl . we are a slightly 'un-average' family..(you can click on my profile to find out more if you are curious)
i am not really a member of online groups so this will be somewhat new to me. but as the mom of 3 active kids..i have little time for 'me' while they are awake & once they are in bed...well..Jim works 3rd shift so i get lonely. i am hoping to make a few friends here to chat with...share advice...share stories, etc.

by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rdmclarty
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:06 PM
Hi.  I have 3 kids also.  Feel free to add me as a friend. I am on here quite a bit, probaly more than I should be!
sweetie334
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:08 PM
Hi! My name is Lydia. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.
Princess_Ariel
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:15 PM
Hey I think I am un-average too. LOL I have 3 kids too, except I have 2 boys and a girl. If you want you can invite me to be your friend. I am on here a lot cause my hubby is a truck driver and he's gone during the week. Have fun on here!!

ctbabydoll
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:20 PM
Hi there -

My family is un-average too. I'm a single mom with 2 teenage daughters, 19 and 14. They have two different fathers. It gets confusing after that - tell ya later. Feel free to add me as a friend. Oh, and my younger daughter and I have recently decided to become Wiccan.

Talk to you soon.

Amy
lamascusmama
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:22 PM
hi I am a mom of 3 also...2 boys, 1 girl! My hubby works @ night 9pm-5am so i am alone at night...he also works weekends...has off Sunday and Monday nights and has to work alll holidays. so what is so un-average? you can add me if you want. where are you from?
3xyzMama
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 12:41 AM
I was just wondering what the un-average was...I viewed your profile but didn't see much.....
I'm been told that I'm pretty un-average.  I can't tell if I am un-average the same as you or not.  If you'd like, view my profile and if I an un-average enough for you then we can be friends!

teacherribbitt
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 7:35 PM
i hope you like this as much as i do.  i currently have a suspended license until i can afford to finish paying off mmy tickets and being in a small town where i know no one(we recently moved here) this site has definately helped with the loneliness

Robin
by Head Admin on Jun. 22, 2007 at 7:56 PM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started and Making Friends at CafeMom post.

There are a lot of great groups here!  The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups.  You can click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Visit the Newcomers Group Chatterbox anytime to see if any Moms are chatting. 

Have fun on the site!
Robin
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)