Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you shared cafe mom in public to a complete stranger.....

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:17 PM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: Have you shared cafe mom in public to a complete stranger?

Options:

Yes

no

I want to, but I am afraid

never would, no ones business

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 21

View Results

I was at the movie theater recently - kids day and such and I was talking to another mom (our youngest kids did not want to watch the movie so we were walking the halls)I wanted to share cafe mom with her, but I felt like such a dork....

Have you shared you profile name/e-mail and connected with another mom - are they on your friends list because of a chance encounter?

How do you approach it.....
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Sheila1914
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:26 PM
I haven't yet, but I will if the opportunity arises. I would just casually mention that I go to this site called CM & we share stories, talk about our lives and family's, and just have a good time! I might mention something I read recently or something like that. I hope this helps!

Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you no one would believe it.

ivy801
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:41 PM
Only to my goddaughter, I'm feeling bad cause I haven't even told my best friend about this place, she's a mom too.I'll probably tell her today.
my3littleboys
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:44 PM
I have told a few of my friends---dont know if they have come here yet. I have been picky about who I tell---what if I have to vent about one of them!!! LOL
MonicasMommy
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:44 PM
I DID!! I work in a clothing store and a customer was telling me that she is a single mom and how she wanted someone to talk to. So i told her all about cafemom and even wrote down the web address and everything! I am a very open person and if I enjoy something I tell EVERYONE!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)