Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Spray Paint, neasua and chest pain

Posted by on May. 21, 2008 at 12:35 AM
  • 16 Replies
We're remodeling out small bathroom, I'm having to use upward spray kiltz for the ceiling as it's the popcorn kind

Well I wasn't even in there for 5 mins doing that when I had to get out of it, there isn't any ventilation in the small space...

Now it hurts to breathe and my chest hurts and i feel really sick to my stomach

I'm not pregnant, or I wouldn't be spraying lol

What do you think I should do?

Take something and go to bed?
Photobucket
by on May. 21, 2008 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
singedwingangel
by on May. 21, 2008 at 12:37 AM
First open some windows for ventilation, if you have a fan in teh bathroom turn it on. Definitely get in some fresh air and away from the fumes. If you are not feelign lots beter in about 4 minutes or so I would get to the hospital ASAP that is not a good thing to feel ask my hubby..
Believe= Because Emmanuel Lives I expect Victory EVERYTIME
so.this.is.love
by on May. 21, 2008 at 12:37 AM
for starters...wear a mask.  you'll get yourself sick smelling that stuff because it's so strong.

you know the doctor mask things?  that what i'd do.

hope you are okay.  can you have your hubby finish?

bastianmami
by on May. 21, 2008 at 12:38 AM
Depends on exactly how bad you feel. If you have too much trouble breathing see a Dr. Otherwise take something and go to bed. IMO take Ibprofen.

PennyMel
by on May. 21, 2008 at 12:41 AM
Girl, that's scary...that's why you should ventilate the space. Next time use a floor fan and a mask. If you're truly having trouble, go get seen.

RoguesMommy
by on May. 21, 2008 at 12:42 AM
There's no windows in that room ,nearest window to that room is way down the hall and around the corner....the bathroom fan is running, but it doesn't make a big difference.
Quoting singedwingangel:

First open some windows for ventilation, if you have a fan in teh bathroom turn it on. Definitely get in some fresh air and away from the fumes. If you are not feelign lots beter in about 4 minutes or so I would get to the hospital ASAP that is not a good thing to feel ask my hubby..
Photobucket
RoguesMommy
by on May. 21, 2008 at 12:42 AM
I was wearing a mask, and eyeware
Quoting so.this.is.love:

for starters...wear a mask.  you'll get yourself sick smelling that stuff because it's so strong.

you know the doctor mask things?  that what i'd do.

hope you are okay.  can you have your hubby finish?
Photobucket
earthchild
by on May. 21, 2008 at 12:43 AM
Drink milk and go outside, open windows inside for ventilation. Go outside.
PennyMel
by on May. 21, 2008 at 12:44 AM
that's how my bathroom is too....just put the fan in the doorway to get it out of there. Any way, are you ok?
Quoting RoguesMommy:

There's no windows in that room ,nearest window to that room is way down the hall and around the corner....the bathroom fan is running, but it doesn't make a big difference.
Quoting singedwingangel:

RoguesMommy
by on May. 21, 2008 at 12:48 AM
I'm like super sick guys, I can barely type this out, im starting to throw up nonstop, chest hurts when i breathe still and my throat hurts like i have strep or something...but i don't.

Not really having trouble breathing, it just hurts to...I also have a killer headach and after I suddenly just got soo tired and dizzy
Photobucket
RoguesMommy
by on May. 21, 2008 at 12:49 AM
My hubbys not here with me til the morning...just me and our daughter that's sleeping
Quoting RoguesMommy:

I'm like super sick guys, I can barely type this out, im starting to throw up nonstop, chest hurts when i breathe still and my throat hurts like i have strep or something...but i don't.

Not really having trouble breathing, it just hurts to...I also have a killer headach and after I suddenly just got soo tired and dizzy
Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN