Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Cafe ETIQUETTE?

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 11:59 AM
  • 4 Replies
Hi everybody!
So...I'm still new to CafeMom & am enjoying different groups and reading and replying to different post.
This is my question.  What is the proper way to join a group and ask questions?  Am I supposed to read all of the past threads before posting?  Should I reply to post if I feel that I have some information that could be helpful to someone, even if I'm new to the group?  I've recently joined some groups but I havent' had the time to go through all of the past post.  I'd like to jump right in and be a part of the posts...Is that okay to do?  I really don't want to offend anyone....I just want to make some friends who share the same values and beliefs in raising children.
I would really appreciate some CafeMom lessons on etiquette. 
Thanks, Gina

by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
synn222
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 12:05 PM
hey there,

join in at any time! see a thread that u feel u have input for....let it go!!! WE ALL NEED the feedback!! that's what i did.....

omg....could u imagine reading all the past threads of ALL the groups u decided to join? that would be insane.... common sense is all u need!

ENJOY!!!
Shylie
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 12:09 PM
That's why we're all here, to jump in where we can and meet people. Everyone has a good point to make and an experience that will help someone. No worries and welcome!
amandasrainbow
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 8:19 PM
My opinion :
Answer any questions that you'd like to after you've viewed them.
Post whatever questions you'd like.
These groups are for fun and help.
I hope you enjoy them. (I do.)

Goodnight;

Amanda

jomi
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 10:12 PM
 Hi Gina, my name is Michelle. I help out with welcoming the "newcomer's". Feel free to jump right in and reply to post or ask your questions. 

It is great to see people excited about this site. Enjoy and have fun!!
                                              --Michelle
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)