Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I need a name !

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 4:22 PM
  • 89 Replies
I can't think of a baby name that I like for the life of me anyone got any good boy names or any boy names at all?
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SindiSue
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 4:56 PM

MY FAVORITE BABY BOY NAMES ARE NICOLAS ADAM, JACOB KENT, AND SEBASTIAN KENT.  I NEVER GOT TO USE THEM HAD TWO GIRLS.  GOOD LUCK  WITH THE NAMING OF YOUR LITTLE ONE.

Aley51102
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 4:57 PM
I like James, Ethan, David, Aaron, Jackson
sexything
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 4:59 PM
my favorate boys names are Jeremiah,Joshua,Nathan,Cody,Allen,Robert.
mmagiera
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 5:00 PM
I named my son Zaine Scott.  Scott is his daddy's name.  I had no name either until the day before I was induced and I was driving back from my doctor's appointment and it just popped in my head!  I have never even heard of it before!  It was weird.
sprkls1979
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 5:03 PM
i like jakson, taylor, seth, corban, ryan, brandon, joshua
ENFenimore
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 5:06 PM
I have always liked Micheal. My nephew's name is Dallon or what about Damon or Jayden, or Sean or Travis, Tryston, Darrell.
masastan
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 5:08 PM
I like Matthew, Andrew, Stephen, Cody, Zack, Blake, Joseph, David, Luke, Jonathan and Samuel for boys.  For girls, I like Brianna, Hope, Savannah, Hannah, Rebecca, Rachel, Delilah, Ashley, Jennifer, and Chloe.  I have three boys named:  Matthew Joel Briton, Stephen David, and Andrew William.  My dd's name is Savannah Michelle.  When we were pregnant with our 3rd and 4th, if one of them had been a girl, she would've had the name Margaret Jeanne, calling her Maggie, after our paternal grandmothers.  So look at your family tree for ideas too. - Kristi
risum3
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 5:08 PM
I love Landon! My sons name is Zachary. I also love Max.
RissAnLandysMom
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 5:09 PM
Well, I was about 90% sure that I was having a boy the first and second time around.  I had Coulter James picked out and Landon Charles.  I never got to use them, I had 2 girls instead!  However; I did name my second daughter Landon as the nurse said "you can still name her Landon!" so I did!  Lol!
Jill1121
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 5:09 PM

Oh I love this part, since my baby names are done...

I like     
   Jack   
   Dane(Dain) 
   Riley   
  Carter
  Parker
  Maddox
  Liam

Bryton(Brighton)

Good Luck !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)