Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I can't think of a baby name that I like for the life of me anyone got any good boy names or any boy names at all?
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 4:22 PM
Replies (81-89):
moonwlf33
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:08 PM
I really like names that are different...one of my favorite boy names I came up with was Dakota James....I was going to name my son that when we weren't sure what we were having, but as soon as we found out from a sono that it was going to be a boy, hubby decided he wanted him to have his name so I was never able to use Dakota, lol....Hope all these posts help you find something you like...

mirandam
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:14 PM
I have 2 boys James and Logan! Logan was always my first fave name for a boy... but I also like Kaden and Jack. For middle names I used fam members who were close to me or the baby's father... Hope this helps!
my4twins
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:17 PM

I like the name Liam, Angus, Christian, Bradon.......

yezay
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:22 PM
I named my son Owen Michael because it sounds like a solid name.  As soon as my fiance found out I was pregnant he decided that if we were having a boy that his middle name would be michael, that way they would share the same middle and last name.  That was fine with me because it's a family name.  My brother's name is michael patrick and my cousin's name is sean michael.
JurneesMama
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:38 PM

My daughter is Jurnee Ellis Ann my family has 2 middle names one after each side of tehfamily.. and then the first name is your own unique name. So i'm Miriam Bridget Cecelia. Anyhow if Jurnee was a boy she was going to be Hudson Taylor James.. Taylor is my dads middle name and James is my hubby and his father's first name.

I too like Zane, Zander, Dane, Demetrius, or demetri, Cory, Lee, Alton,  Malachi,  Rowan, Sawyer, Walker, Tucker, Xavier,  Layton, Brody,  Trevor, MaKai, Josiah, Jaron, Joaquin.

akamama3
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:40 PM
If I had a boy EVER~~ No I got 3 girls~~ I wanted to name my son:
Evan Kristopher
or
Davis Kristopher

Feel free to use them if you like either, cuz' we're all done with babies
klkoepfler
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:42 PM
Riley
honeynderrick
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:42 PM

i love these 3 names i want a boy too...so yeah here we go!...good luck!                               
  jeremiah
  kiven
  cody

Nickilynn
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:49 PM
My husband wanted to name our first son Kaven but we named him after my grandfather instead.I thought it was a cute name.I just had other plans.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN