Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

body parts

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 6:50 PM
  • 6 Replies
3 kids and lots of adorable body parts later...I STILL adore their feet!!  I don't know why.  My babies have all had larger than most other baby's feet.  But when they are little, they are just so darn cute!  My youngest baby (5 months) sleeps next to me in a swing usually and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and see his feet and I just gotta kiss em.  It's funny really cause I really don't like any other feet.  Just my babies.  Am I the only one?
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kfarmer_2005
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 6:52 PM
Unfortuanelty I have never heard of that...lol..I guess if I have a favorite part it would be there ears..but I don't wake up to see them..
JHeidelbauer
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 6:52 PM
I love my babies feet too. Even my sons big stinky toddler feet. I still kiss them occassionally (usually after a bath). My daughter has adorable soft little baby feet that get kissed alot.
sungreen13
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 6:53 PM

too funny! you are not the only one. I love my babies feet!!

mamadrace
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 7:28 PM

Baby Feet are the greatest I have a picture of my twins when they were about 18mtths old, and they were playing footsie and the pic is a close up of these four feet its adorable...

amerikanmama
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:30 PM

You are not alone with the baby feet thing.  I Love baby feet.  Everyone always laughs at me because whenever I see a baby I always ask to see the baby feet.  Then my next question is can I kiss them.  ( Only to people I know and that know me do I do this to).  Some friends and family know when they see me coming what I am about to do and the start taking off the baby socks...LOL

Tam
my4twins
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:35 PM
I love baby tootsies! I could eat them up!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)