Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

They found Jessie Davis's body!!

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:21 PM
  • 18 Replies
Body Recovered From Park, Bobby Cutts Jr. Arrested
BREAKING NEWS: Canton, OH - Bobby Cutts Jr. has been arrested. A body was recovered around 3:30 p.m. Saturday afternoon and is believed to be Jessie Davis's body.

Davis's body was recovered from Keyser City Park near Cuyahoga Valley National Park, in Cuyahoga Falls, OH.

this was like 1 hour away from where i live!! its scary shit!! if you want to read the whole story heres our local news website www.19actionnews.com
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kelly4270
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:23 PM

OMG

I'm not sure if ya'll heard about Stephen Grant in MI but I went to school with him..we graduated the same year!!
MONAinpa
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:23 PM
Did she still have the baby or was it stolen? God you just never know! Stay safe.
hottmama86
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:26 PM
im sorry its jessie davis!!! (im not having a good day)

bobby cutts jr is being charged for killing her and her unborn baby!!
mrs.mcbane
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:26 PM
i dont really know all the details about her other than she was missing and pregnant. this is so sad. i have it on FOX News now but they are advertising so I havn't heard anything. :-(
ivy801
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:27 PM
I should probably read the article but wa it her husband or boyfriend or what?
hottmama86
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:27 PM
they are talking about it on CNN right now
janaruffner
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:28 PM

Quoting Kelly4270:
Yeah, I am from Michigan also and heard about him. I just don't understand how this keeps happening and these men think for one second they can get away with it.  First think I thought of when I heard about this Jesse story is oh no its gonna end up the same way the Lacy story did and its going to be the boyfriend that did it. But in my own personal opinion I believe the boyfriend had some help in getting her out of the house, or else I think the 2 year old little boy would have said mommy is in the rug and daddy was here.

OMG

I'm not sure if ya'll heard about Stephen Grant in MI but I went to school with him..we graduated the same year!!
gillgirlz3
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:28 PM

OMGOODNESS. I DONT LIVE TOO FAR FROM THERE EITHER.. I WAS AFRAID OF SOMETHING LIKE THIS.. WHY DO PEOPLE THINK IT IS OK TO JUST KILL BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG AND DONT WANT TO GET CAUGHT???????????..WHY DO THEY THINK THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH IT?????????...LADIES WATCH OUT FOR EACH OTHER AND ALWAYS HAVE CLOSE GOOD FRIENDS.
Take care,
hottmama86
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:29 PM
bobby cutts is her ex boyfriend and the father of her 2 yr old and the unborn baby
ivy801
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:30 PM
OMG they said the baby was dead too.HOw sad, that baby died along with the mom.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)