Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

They found Jessie Davis's body!!

Posted by   + Show Post
Body Recovered From Park, Bobby Cutts Jr. Arrested
BREAKING NEWS: Canton, OH - Bobby Cutts Jr. has been arrested. A body was recovered around 3:30 p.m. Saturday afternoon and is believed to be Jessie Davis's body.

Davis's body was recovered from Keyser City Park near Cuyahoga Valley National Park, in Cuyahoga Falls, OH.

this was like 1 hour away from where i live!! its scary shit!! if you want to read the whole story heres our local news website www.19actionnews.com
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:21 PM
Replies (11-18):
VinniesMa
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:31 PM
He's her children's father, her "boyfriend"! Asstranged from his wife....What an A-hole...that makes me so sick and sad....... he could have not hurt the baby! It was almost here!! Why did he wait till she was almost due?!

Beth
"Bored Moms in Columbus, OH!"

janaruffner
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:32 PM
Cutts is her boyfriend and the father of her son and her unborn daughter. Cutts is married to someone else but I guess they have been separated for some time
mrs.mcbane
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:33 PM
apparently the baby was unborn, and she was abducted at her home and her 2 year old (this guys SO) was found at the home alone with a dirty diaper, all the furniture toppled, and bleach on the floor. This is absolutly unbelivable. :-(
hottmama86
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:35 PM
her 2 yr old son saw the whole thing!!
Justice4myson
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:40 PM
I have been keeping up with this case and it's ashame that we had to lose another mother as we did with Lacy and her unborn son....my heart goes out to her mother and her family and most of all her SON.... my prayers are with them...
LLOLIVER
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:44 PM
This is just too sad.  People are just crazy in this day and time.
leelee381
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:49 PM
The whole thing is horrible, I feel so bad for her family and her son.  And the way he was left alone it that house, just makes you want to cry.  I feel really bad for him, from the sounds of it he saw it happen.  It really makes you wonder what the world is coming to.
mizbizyluvu
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:56 PM
This is Fu**in Bull**it . I can't believe some asshole would do such a thing. And that poor innocent baby.
What has this world come to. What is it going to be like when our kids get older. You know what, I don't even wanna know.

God Bless you Jessie and God Bless you little sweet baby.
And to the family of Jessie, I will pray for you.

Mizbizy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)