Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hello

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:21 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hi my name is jeannette,
I am new to cafemom.. I am having a lot of fun talking with some of the moms. Although I am very busy with work and sports and family gatherings. I can't wait for a day off to sit and play around on my page and chat with some of the moms I hope to become good friends with. I have 2 girls and have been married for 14 years. my husbands name is Scott. come on over and check out my page. Maybe you can be one of those people I will want to chat with ... Ha Ha
Take care,
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jomi
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 10:05 PM
 Hello and welcome to CafeMom!! It is really great to have you here!
Take a minute and check out the many different groups that may interest you. And don't be shy about sending out some friend invites! A helpful place to start is the Getting Started Guide page.

Even though life is busy, this is a place you will soon make time for. Trust me!!
               Hope to hear from you!  --Michelle

straitbabe
by on Jun. 23, 2007 at 10:07 PM
Hi Jeannette,

Welcome to CafeMom. I don't know many ppl on here, but I'm trying to meet some. Feel free to stop by and chat sometime. God Bless.
Robin
by Group Admin on Jun. 24, 2007 at 12:26 AM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started - Making Friends post.

There are a lot of great groups here!  The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups.  You can click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Visit the Newcomers Group Chatterbox anytime to see if any Moms are chatting. 

Have fun on the site!
Robin
mommymandy1980
by on Jun. 24, 2007 at 12:29 AM
Welcome, I'm Mandy.  I am mom to 2 boyss, 11 and 6! 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)