Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What do you LOVE seeing other parents do...? (less negativity. ;) )

Posted by on May. 31, 2008 at 8:30 PM
  • 98 Replies
Ok, so after the 9,000 posts detailing what we HATE seeing other moms do... Think we can have a long thread on what we LOVE seeing other moms do? Surely we notice some wonderful positive things that other parents do and not just the crappy stuff...

I'm betting that this thread dies out with only two or three answers. :P
by on May. 31, 2008 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
devilicious
by on May. 31, 2008 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this
i love it when im out in public and i see a mom nursing her baby :) i always smile and think *what a good mama*
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Sunfires
by on May. 31, 2008 at 8:32 PM
praise and hugs and kisses
applescentyummy
rewarding their child for even the littlest bit of good behavior. And I must say....a daddy playing with his kid is the up most definition of sexy :O)
setsy_mama
i love seeing parents play with their kids in the playplace. (i do that and always come out with sore knees :))
Gruntlings

Quoting devilicious:

i love it when im out in public and i see a mom nursing her baby :) i always smile and think *what a good mama*
me, too. :) I try to get her attention and flash a thumbs-up sign. It's so wonderful to see another mom that nurses her baby when her baby needs to nurse.
lovemymarine306
i love seeing a mom having fun with her kids

momtotwobubbies
by on May. 31, 2008 at 8:33 PM
I love when moms talk to their toddlers like people. It really does help them speak better.

I love when moms tell their kids please and thank you.

I love when moms would rather stay home with their kids that go out all the time.

I love when moms have patience when their kid's throwing a fit.

I love when moms read to their kids.

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on May. 31, 2008 at 8:33 PM

As a teacher, I love when parents take an active role in their child's education. I also love when parents of a difficult student, WORK WITH the me to come up with a plan to control classroom behavior. PROPS to all who take an active role in their child's schooling.

Kairi Joy

Fellie
by on May. 31, 2008 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I love it when pregnant mommies are talking to their bellies, or new moms are talking to their newborns.  I used to get looked at like I was nuts for doing so.  I'm glad some moms don't care and take the time to do so, it's too cute.=]

And I like seeing moms not smoke around their kids.=P (I just had to add that, didn't it?  It's positive!)

kelleygirl76
by on May. 31, 2008 at 8:34 PM
I love seeing parents play, really play with their kids.....with the reckless abandon of a child.  I mean Play like it's their JOB....thats what I love.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)