Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I have been up and down with my weight since my first child .I weighed 124lbs when I got pregnant with my daughter,I soon gained 70lbs when i went to have her.I stayed that weight for a few months and lost 20lbs without trying.I got pregnant with my son about 5 years later,gaining only 18lbs,but i still had my other baby weight so it just piled on top.I am not ahppy with my current weight,I don't obsese over it,just worry about my health,Anyone out there have any advice on how to lose weight and kep it off.Thanks for the help.I would like to team up with someone to share in the weight lose process.
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 2:20 PM
Replies (21-21):
LaRock
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 3:55 PM
daughters as teens started to gain weight and I took them to the doc to see what would help and they put my oldest on a diabetic diet  and that worked for her.  Now my youngest daughter it didn't work to restrivite for her.  She just eats the balanced diet with the serving size that is on the package.  This is working for her.  Raw vegs and fresh fruit for snacks.  The doc said no drinks with caleries execpt of milk.  and also take a mulity vitamin everyday.  This worked for her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)