Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Birthday same day, 1 year apart

Posted by   + Show Post
My husband comes from a family of 12 children!  His poor Mom had a baby every year!

His second oldest sister and third oldest sister were born on the same day, one year apart.  They always celebrated their birthdays together as children and still do as adults even tho they are miles apart! 
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 1:28 AM
Replies (11-15):
TableforSeven
by Judy on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:48 PM

My two sons share a birthday exactly 1 year apart.  For 1 hour 17 mins every year they are the same age!  They will be 5 and 4 in August....we celebrate their birthdays together...I hope they do so for the rest of their lives (they are closer-than-close).

sryle
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:50 PM
My stepdad has twins born one day (before or after) their older brother, so they always celebrated their birthdadys together! If I'm pregnant now, my kids will have close birthdays. I'll be due March 4th if I am (missed period, testing tomorrow) and Andrew's bday is March 14th.

My Groups:
~~~~~Young Mothers *Age Teen to 25* (No Drama, No Deletions)~~~~~~~

~~~~~Central Georgia Moms (A Group For Mom's in Middle GA)~~~~~~~

mrs.mcbane
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:52 PM
dh's family is all born in november it seems like. His mom is born the day before her dad, and so on. He's an august baby, and his sis is June, but it seems like everyone else is in November. His family must be big on celebrating valentine's day......:-P as for me, i know of no one that is close to my bday. But I have a 7 month old who was born November 4, 2006 and I'm due December 3, 2007. I'm hoping I'll have the baby on my dad's birthday December 1.

Jordan Habacker, lost April 2007 Abby Rose born 11-4-2006

Wishing it was Christmas all year round.........

tabbiewood
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:54 PM
Okay, October is a busy month for my family. :)
October 8th, is my G-ma's b-day
October 10th is My b-day
October 11th is my Cousin Nick's b-day
October 15th is my cousin Brie's b-day
and last but definitely not least
October 28th is my daughter's b-day!!!

And all but 1 of us are close. So, we do a party in the middle of the month and do card/gift exchange, and have a big Taco dinner. :) Lottttttttttsa people, LOTSA fun!
poohscissy
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:54 PM

We don't have the same birthdays but we all were born on the 12th.  Mine is May 12. My husbands is June 12, My grandson is July 12, and my youngest daughters is September 12.  My oldest daughter couldn't hold on for 5 more hours thank goodness she was born on Feb. 11.  LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)