Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What was yours?

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:16 AM
  • 19 Replies
What colors were your wedding? And was there meaning behind the colors you chose?

Mine was yellow and pink... it actually looked really good together. The yellow was for my grandmother who is gone for many years, and the pink is for his mom who lives in WA and couldnt be here.

~sweetsone~

http://jackpot.netwinner.com/?signupCode=sweetsstuff

NetWinner: You Play, We Pay

by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
got1n1onthaway
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:20 AM
I am not maried, but when I do get married, I want my colors to be Hunter Green and Cream/White.  The decor is going to be white roses and Ivy Leaves and Grapes/Vines.  It's different and a lot can be dome with it!
emsmom206
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:21 AM
My colors were navy blue and ivory.  One because blue is my favorite color and I chose a dark one because any lighter ones wouldn't have looked right on my friends and beleive me they thanked me for that.  And Ivory because that was the color of my dress since regular white just didn't do any justice for me.  So my husband had a black tux with ivory shirt, vest, tie and cumberbum(not sure of the spelling) while his groomsmen had on black everything except there shirts were ivory.  I  made my own flower arrangements and such with mine being ivory and my girls having a navy blue colored flowers.  They were very pretty if I must say so.  Anyway, sorry to keep going on and on.
Tae
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 10:11 AM
Red, Green and Ivory. We got married Dec 16. Close to Christmas, so we just kept with the Christmas colors!
missy1879
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 10:14 AM
I didn't have a traditional wedding. I got married in Vegas. Didn't want anything real formal, so I wore a white shirt and blue jeans. LOTS OF FUN
mummiex2
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 10:24 AM
We didn't have the traditional wedding either... we ran off and went to Branson, but we did each bring our best friend. My friend and I went shopping a few weeks before (which was right after prom season) and bought a couple prom dresses that were on sale!! I only paid $13 for mine and she paid $10!! But she did an orange dress, so our colors were white and orange! Turned out fine. We have talked about doing a big wedding to renew our vows, and our colors would end up being hunter green and burgundy or purple, haven't decided! But here is a picture of my best friend and I!

Do not follow me for I may not lead...
Do not lead me for I may not follow....
Instead walk beside me as a true friend!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

MelMel6915
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 10:25 AM
My wedding was black and white. I've always liked black and white, it's just simple but beautiful. My bridesmaids wore black dresses and the groomsmen wore all white tuxs. My husband and I wore black and white to bring the colors together kinda like bring two families together. And everyone that attended the wedding wore black and white. It looked beautiful and the pictures turn out wonderful
my5
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 10:29 AM
Dusty Rose & Gray 20 years ago last week!!
CarieG.
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2007 at 10:29 AM
I have been divorced for 12 yrs. At my wedding I was 6 mths pregnant. We got married at the courthouse. But, I have always dreamed of having a wedding with the colors sage green, a pale rose pink color & ivory.
ChicoMom
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 10:30 AM
Mine was white and red. I just liked them together. I wouldn't have picked them now. I like your idea of colors that have meaning. I never heard of that before. Pretty Cool!!!
momto3angels205
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:05 PM
The colors at my wedding were purple and silver.  Purple is mine and my dh's favorite color and silver is also one of mine. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)