Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
What colors were your wedding? And was there meaning behind the colors you chose?

Mine was yellow and pink... it actually looked really good together. The yellow was for my grandmother who is gone for many years, and the pink is for his mom who lives in WA and couldnt be here.

~sweetsone~

http://jackpot.netwinner.com/?signupCode=sweetsstuff

NetWinner: You Play, We Pay

by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:16 AM
Replies (11-19):
wellnessmom2
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:10 PM
That's a very sweet and special reason to choose those colors!!  There in spirit, if not in person!  Wonderful! 
My colors were my husbands and my favorites.  My fave color is purple, and my husbands is teal, so those were our colors.  I did all the flowers, including my keepsake bouquet.  We had an Arbor that took me forever to put the flowers on too! But it was more special to both of us because I did all of that.! 

wellnessmom2-WAHM of 3 (2 at home). I love to help families get healthy! Live Safer, Healthier, Longer! Go GREEN-Protect your family from Toxic Chemicals!
TracyP34
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:12 PM
My colors were purple and white. Purple is my favorite color...White went well too...

Ceryn2082
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:12 PM

My wedding is outside in August.  I have my guys in cream button down tops with khaki short and brown leather flip flops (all matching) and my girls got to pick their own dress as long as it was below the knee length and a shade of pink.  I made sure they all got different shades of pink- it looks so good- the colors vary from soft baby pink to a wine color and several colors in between.  My flowers are all pink and off white (several shades) I'm really  happy with the way things are coming along.

If you come across a path with no hurdles,

it probably doesn't lead anywhere....

Mrussell0506
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:17 PM
Here's a pic from my wedding. We got married in May, so I wanted springy colors. We live in Florida, but we and our closest friend and family drove to Gatlinburg, TN and we got married in a little chapel on a mountain!

smittymoma
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:17 PM
Ours was baby Blue and a peachy color. I loved it. But we didn't have a big wedding. We got married at the courthouse outside by the fountain. i loved it though. Just a few people :)

Courtney

dannersmell
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:25 PM

Quoting missy1879:

I didn't have a traditional wedding. I got married in Vegas. Didn't want anything real formal, so I wore a white shirt and blue jeans. LOTS OF FUN
thats the wedding i wanted!! but since i married a momma'a boy i had to have my wedding formal! my colors wereBLUE and YELLOW! but on our 10 year anniversary we are gonna go to Vegas and gt our vows renewed by Elvis and all!! lol! only 4 more years til then!! lol!

Glitter Graphics

DoriWA
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:26 PM

Mine was Burgundy and  pinks..... Love those colors. I got married in a Botanical Garden In Alaska!

PJ69
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:27 PM
I chose periwinkle, mostly because it is the color of my fave wildflower, Chickory!  It was a beautiful compliment to my ivory colored gown! 
SVSASHER
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:36 PM
mauve & white
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)