Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Cute or WTF?

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:21 AM
  • 41 Replies
What do you think about mommies who wear low waist pants and shirts that show the belly??

Cute or not?
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mooremom
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:21 AM
Not.
ilovebopbear
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:22 AM
I love it...it is so cute..and bikinis are cute too.  I say show it off be proud
proudmommy1006
If it is a pregnant belly I dont mind seeing it...Because I think pregnancy is beautiful!
sweetsone
NOT!! LOL

~sweetsone~

http://jackpot.netwinner.com/?signupCode=sweetsstuff

NetWinner: You Play, We Pay

xotammyxox67
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:23 AM
If they can pull it off, I say hell yeah.  I used to be able to.  Haha until I had my baby.  I can only wear hiphuggers but I dont show off my tummy( tubby) at all.  I was at a outdoor concert this weekend and the ladies I saw showing off,. fat stretch marks and everything else was WRONG   
Katsmommy
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:23 AM
I don't think its wrong for a mom to wear what she wants, but then again it also depends on where shes wearing some of these things. For instance I don't think belly shirts and things of that nature belong on you when you're going to your childs school. But I mean I still wear form fitting shirts and hip hugger jeans even after my daughter.

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:24 AM
depends on where it is and how the rest of the body looks...if the woman is in great shape with just the belly at a BBQ, then cute! I couldnt pull that off, it was too cold here and in the third trimester I balloned up EVERYWHERE! I even have fat rolls on my back! :(
got1n1onthaway
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:24 AM
Some can show it off and look cute others just need to cover it, it depends on the person and their attitude I guess for lack of a better term....
Gatorgirl04
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:26 AM
necessary! thats my opinion. those "mom" jeans were NEVER flattering and make you look uglier and heavier. The one the came up with the low rise was a genius. it only makes women look better!!! Now those super low ones look ONLY good on fit people. if you see a roll, DONT wear it. but please for the LOVE of God DONT wear the "mom" jeans. leave those for the ladies over 70. even they shouldnt wear them but have an excuse!
Kim6725
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 9:32 AM
I think its great if you feel you have the body for it....on the other hand a little goes a long way..I have no desire to see someones thong...I like the low waist  pants...but I prefer to keep my belly to myself for everyones' sake.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)