Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hair

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 12:40 PM
  • 17 Replies
Ok, ever since I have had my boys my hair has been driving me crazy. My hair used to flip under, now it only flips out. I have it short and it still flips out. I think I am about to pull a Brittany Spears and shave it all off. Anyone else's hair changed after they had kids and if so does it ever go back to normal?
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tashababe
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 12:44 PM
My hair has been the same for years---long/straight(i mean board straight, will not hold a curl) thick and very very fine  It does absolutely nothing    sorry I cant really help with your prob----I have not gone through that

Lilypie Baby Ticker

http://b1.lilypie.com/gE8hm4.png

Kacielshelton
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 12:50 PM

My hair started falling out a few months after my daughter was born!

BluGnat
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 12:52 PM
My hair was always stick straight and super-fine (even though I had a ton of it).  Until my *second* son.  Now it's wavy, and has more body.  It drives me NUTS.  All the styles I was told would be great in the past won't work now because of the funky wave thing going on.

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2007 at 12:53 PM
OMG, my daughter is only 3 months (as of tomorrow) but I was noticing that my hair is getting more...I guess corse...I have curly hair and it can feel corse but it just feels worse! I use all the good stuff so I dont see why it would be so diff.....maybe hormones????
gracielullaby
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 12:56 PM
My hair has always beenthe fly away type, but since I had Jack, it's even worse! I can not tame these things for nothin!!! And i have been noticing more hair falling out when i comb it and such. I'm hoping my hair will get back to normal, but who knows!!!
springmoonv
My hair has gotten much finer since my Little one was born, he is 6 1/2 months now and I have always had straight hair but now its board straight not even a bit of body.
mamacalifornia
my hair is a little above my shoulders and used to go under too, but now it flips out too.  it drives me nuts!!!! I have no idea what to do with it, I go to the salon and they try and help but crap I can't do the style like they can so I hate it!
gabersmom
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 12:59 PM
When I had my duaghter, i lost a ton of it, but after a while it went back to having a nice wave to it, then I got pregnant with Hunter and it was awesome, NOW, it is falling out in clumps, I went and got it cut and highlighted and it is sooo frizzy and looks lifeless and won't do a thing,  there is a half wave in it  it won't get go straight.  Ponytails are my thing now!  I have the same feeling like you and doing a brittany!!!