Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My Niece Has Been Found!

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 12:51 PM
  • 9 Replies
I just talked to my mother who said that my sister found my niece late late last night! She didn't let anyone know until this morning so we are all REALLY ticked at her for that!

My mom is leaving in the morning to make the 9 hour drive out here to bring Ariel to me.

I am still so angry with my sister over all of this but my main focus right now is getting Ariel here and going forward from there.

I want to say thank you to all of you that have shared your thoughts and prayers over the last few days. It means so much more than you will ever know. I can't thank you enough for the loving support you have shown me and my family.

Hopefully I will have Ariel in my arms tomorrow evening.

Thanks Again, Sandy
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
dustinsmom1
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 1:50 PM
 Wonderful!! Thank God for small miricles! hope things work out ok...
starwarsmommy
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 1:53 PM

Oh, I'm so glad that she was found and that's she's safe and on her way to you.  I hope things will get better in her life now, and for you as well.  My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you and your family.

Loving my husband more everyday.

Our Angel, our life

DoriWA
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 1:55 PM
oh my goodness that is wonderful news! Hope everything works out for you and Ariel........

JJnMadisMomma
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 1:55 PM
oh thank god. i have been following your story. i wish you guys the best of luck :)
htuck99
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 1:58 PM

THAT IS WONDERFUL! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
TRACEYM
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:03 PM
So glad to hear that your neice has been found safe.
Micki823
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:08 PM
Thank God Ariel is safe!  I hope she has a safe trip to you, and that things work out for all of your family.  Your a wonderful and brave woman!  Kudos!

Micki
RendevouzDreams
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:13 PM
So good to hear some good news-God Bless ~Nadda~
MrsThomas
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 3:29 PM

Heyyyyy!!!!!! that's so good!!!!!! I am very happy for you!!!!!! I wish you all the best!!!!! God Bless you ,your mom, your niece and most of all  your sister!!!! I hope that you two (you and your sis) will work things out not only for the kids but for you!!!!! lots of love and support!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)