Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Another Make-up Question

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 1:57 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hi everyone - here's another make-up question:  I'm going on vacation in a couple of weeks, and I'd like to bring a waterproof mascara that REALLY works.  Does anyone know of one? I don't wear much make-up, but it would be nice to brighten up my eyes poolside every once in a while!  Thanks!
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
got1n1onthaway
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:01 PM
Maybeline makes a good one in a blue and white tube... Can't think of what it's called though... LASK XXL or something like that, IDK...

DANA

Sydney Michelle - 5

Gavin or Savannah - On the way!

pregnancy

Ladykay120
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:02 PM
Revlon- Lash fantasy waterproof... you put on 2 coats one of the white which is the waterproof part and then the reg. black -the lo0k pretty i was at the beach on tuesday and it worked fine...
Kelly4270
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:42 PM
I just bought MAC and I LOVE it!!

SVSASHER
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:43 PM
mac
britt_a
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:44 PM
I use the waterproof L'oreal Volume Shocking. It's awesome. You might want to get some eyemakeup remover to get it off though. Soap and water won't take it off. lol. guess it does it's job.
KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:46 PM

Quoting got1n1onthaway:

Maybeline makes a good one in a blue and white tube... Can't think of what it's called though... LASK XXL or something like that, IDK...

DANA

Sydney Michelle - 5

Gavin or Savannah - On the way!

pregnancy

Thats what I use! Last summer I went on a Turbo Jet ride in the falls at Niagara falls NY and you are litterly under the waves in the current at some points and I had a little smudge that is it...all the other girls looked like raccoons! So I would definitely suggest this!
Landon06
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 2:50 PM
If you want a really good one...Chanel makes an amazing waterproof mascara...Chanel Cils d'Eau...definitely check it out!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)