Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

OK DON'T THINK I'M STUPID!!!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm wanting to take Abby swimming at our apartment's pool.  I got the swimsuit and a little boat with a cover over it.  Now the problem.  I was looking at the lil swimmers and the small says 16lbs and up.  Ok, Abby is 5 mths. old, but she only weighs 12lbs.  I need to know from ya'll if the swimmers are gonna be to big or what ya'll use.  Please help cause I have no idea!!!!!!!

by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 3:55 PM
Replies (11-15):
MeganLaRue
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 4:09 PM
We tried with austin and they were HUGE!

He is 16 months now and wieghs almost 22lbs and the smalls still fit him...

Good Luck! We found some water proof covers at Babies r us....
tabbiewood
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 4:09 PM
My daughter used the smalls from the time she was 7 months till she was 1 and 1/2 years old. :) Those things don't really work anyways. hehe. Megan poopied and it went all out the sides and everthing. I just have to say, thank goodness we weren't at a public pool! :)
MarissasMommy20
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 4:12 PM
you can get swim suits wiht built in diapers/
lovemy2twins
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 4:17 PM
My daughters used lil swimmers in our apartment's pool before they were 16 pounds too.  The swimsuit helps keep them molded to their body.  We never had any problems with them, you most likely won't either.  Have fun swimming and take lots of pictures of her in her boat!
paulaba
by on Jun. 28, 2007 at 4:19 PM
I used swimmers on both of my boys since they were 3 months old. The Small size may go up to her chest, but it will still do the job!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)