Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My husband says I'm worthless

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2008 at 11:20 PM
  • 204 Replies
I stay at home with our two boys who  are both under two.  My husband told me tonight  that I'm worthless because I don't have a job.  I am a real estate agent.  I am trying to make money to help out. He says I don't do anything but sit on my butt all day.  I'm just so upset.  I clean our house, run errands, cook supper, take care of our babies, run an ebay store for my broker, and do my real estate stuff.  I'm not sure when I've had time to sit around.  I'm sorry.  I just needed to get this off my chest.  We are supposed to go to the zoo Sunday, but tonight he says he isn't going and neither are we.  He said he makes the decisions because he works his butt off for us.  Apparently nothing I do will please him.  I just wish the housing market would come up in our area, so that I might make a little income and prove that I am able to provide too.
by on Jun. 27, 2008 at 11:20 PM
Replies (1-10):
KotaBaby
by on Jun. 27, 2008 at 11:22 PM

i'm sorry to hear that. sometimes men just dont know how good they have it. it's not easy taking care of 2 kids all day! i hope things get better for you!

Blondee512
by on Jun. 27, 2008 at 11:22 PM
Do you need help burying the body?

hellokit.gif picture by mrsdomesticgoddess

Click Here

I3earHugzz
by on Jun. 27, 2008 at 11:23 PM
WHo is this horrible man ou have married?! I am sorry if you take offense but why are you trying to prove anythign to him! He should be trying to prove to you why he is worthy of your love! Hun WAKE UP You do have an amazing job you are raising his kids, and if he cant see that man he needs a swift kick in the nether regious! BALLS UP BABY! You can do this tell him to go suck one haha, your better than that and you do work your butt off. Whats he do, work?! Lets see him take care of screaming children get dinnner on the table and clean the house every day that im sure he dirtys up more than yoru children! Ug this makes me mad!
Jen81680
LOL my thoughts exactly!!
Quoting Blondee512:

mitch576
your husband says your worthless....  i say he is a dick.

i have a shovel and lyme.....
Quoting Blondee512:

Mom2twinsinOH
by on Jun. 27, 2008 at 11:24 PM
Stop doing all the "extra" stuff you do on a daily basis for a few days....maybe then he'd learn to appreciate what you do. You don't have to work outside of the home or bring in a single penny to prove that you can provide for your family too...you are providing...just in a different way! 

I hope you can make him understand that he's being an ass!
I3earHugzz
Ill help to hun!
Quoting Blondee512:

jitsmom
I GOTTA SHOVEL
Quoting Blondee512:

momoftwins96
He is being a jerk and you need to set him straight. Taking care of two kids is a job in itself. Was he always this conroling and did he always treat you like a child? I would not put up with the way he treats you for one minute. He is not your father and if you want to go to the zoo then get in the car and go. Marriage is supposed to be a partnership not dictatorship. You need to sit down and talk with him and tell him that you will not put up with him treating you like this.
mandksmommy
and your still with him why?

JOIN : http://www.cafemom.com/group/43560
We don't delete.....

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN