Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2008 at 1:23 PM
  • 25 Replies
Ok how the hell do you spicy up your sex life when your hormones are off and you really could care less. I have tried alot to get in the mood nothing is working 

Faking a organism is the hardest thing for me it should be easy women have done it for years
by on Jul. 2, 2008 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissAndrea125
by on Jul. 2, 2008 at 1:24 PM
I don't know, but when you find a magic cure let me know cuz I could sure use it too lol
Charla74
by on Jul. 2, 2008 at 1:24 PM
one word for you....TOYS!! LOL.. and body lotion that heats up..OMG.. it really works
srolda617
by on Jul. 2, 2008 at 1:25 PM

ask ur hubby/partner to do something that will surprise you!!

xxxSruli&Golda4evaxxx

17 June 2007

Riahsmom1
COSMO magazine lol!!!
shamillionaire
Do you have any game boards? I have one called a Hot affair, we love it! All types of different things to do. Plus it brings you closer together.
QueenMom06
Have you tried getting your hair done, puttingon a really sexy outfit, doing your makeup, all that confidence boosting stuff, and then seducing your SO?
cowgirlup0122
I need the help too. Please somebody give some good advice.
ariesjle
by on Jul. 2, 2008 at 1:26 PM
Toys is right! Send him to an adult store! My dh LOVES to buy stuff if I want him to. Lately with this pregnancy we haven't used anything like that. I'm so horny when I'm preg. Good Luck!
Expecting #4 January 13, 2009
MommyLRW
Try having DH/SO rub your back and work around.  To other places.  Really slow!  Worked for me....Toys are great too!
mandee719
HAve a date night just the two of you. Go to a local bar have a few drinks in a dark corner and talk  about anything and everything like how you did before kids. It works for me everytime.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)