Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

bullies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 4:14 PM
  • 8 Replies

why is bulling not a crime yet?  if this country would work a little harder on prevention we might not have as many deaths as we do.  my 15 year old daughter has been bullied for the last 8 months by the same 2 girls. they have already beet her up at school in may. they are always where we are. my 13 year old sons baseball game last thursday, my children and i are just enjoying the game while these 2 girls are screaming "brittanies a whore" , "brittanies a slut", and "brittanies going to die". they tried to attack her at the movies the other night, but the workers kicked them out. they call her cell phone threatening to kill her. they posted her picture, name, phone # and address in an adult chat room on the Internet and claimed she was 22 years old and "looking for a good time", you can only imagine the surprise of the 30 year old man that called my house at 130am looking for my daughter. i have called the cops several times they all say the same thing... the girls are minors so there's nothing they can do until they seriously hurt my child. my daughter has not retaliated at all, and if she looses her patients with these girls shes going to hurt them. my daughter is very strong she can bench press 110lbs and she only weighs 120lbs and she 5' 4". so i have no idea how to help my daughter get through this.

by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
AmelieH
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 4:16 PM

God girls are treacherous these days.  I was bullied by a couple of girls, but they just lost interest when they saw I wasn't going to play...  i wish I had some advice, but here is a bump for you.

ThrivingOnChaos
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 4:48 PM

that's crazy they won't do anything about bullying- if it happens at school I know for sure they can and will do something about it. Keep reporting it. go to their parents. confront the girls. they are probly just jealous and dont know how to deal with the jealousy? Have her cell phone number changed ! move and start over? I don't know what I would do. I do know that I would confront the girls and or contact their parents and have the girls admit to the bullying they are doing- either their parents are no better or they have no clue what is going on behind their backs!!!!! paula

sassysandie
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 4:50 PM

ok if you saved the post you can get them aressted for harassment, and i would call the cops on them and have them prsocuted, and you can take out restraining oreders on them. i would also set up a meeting with their parents.

allsmiles01
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 4:55 PM

I was bullied in elementary school...two different kids. It's horrible. After the teacher and principal wouldn't do anything my dad confronted the both boys separately before the school bell rang. That's all it took...but then again we were at a younger age.

Have you tried to contact the kid's parents? This did not work in my case because the principal wouldn't give my parents the numbers to get in touch  with the kid's parents. Said it was confidential and this was the early 80's and then accused my parents of wanting his job!

momof4eagles
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 6:01 PM

i did call the cops more than once they say they cant do anything about it cause the girls are minors

Rossellmama
by on Jul. 24, 2008 at 6:05 PM

Have you tried contacting a lawyer about this?  This is OVERBOARD.  I would check into a restraining order.  What if they found a way to seriously hurt your daughter or worse?  I would act now before it continues into something far worse.

Glitter Text Generator

AGCGMOM
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:46 AM
I have a bullying issue as well. My nine-year-old daughter is dealing with this. She is a sweet studious child who does not look for trouble. Her so called BFF (for 5 years) is the brunt of the issue. She looks for a girl(the so called BFF), as I call it, her next victim. She is mean to this particular girl, talking about her, trying to get others to hate her, etc. Most often, it is my child. I think it is because I have told my daughter to ignore it, and try to go about her day for months & months. But now, things have escalated. This particular little girl tries to get the other girls in their small class to alienate my daughter, as well as call my house to torment her. Luckily, my husband heard one of the calls and got on the phone to tell the little girl not to call our house again. A few weeks ago the so called BFF threatened to punch my daughter in the face. I'd had enough, and called the teacher for the second time. Apparently now the teachers are gonna keep a close eye on this girl, and they have, to an extinct. But my daughter is still acting distraught. And extremely unhappy about school. Which she has always loved, by the way. She is now telling me she does not want to go to school anymore. I worry about her every every every day when I take her to school, and hope she has a good day when I pick her up, which is usually not. I'm at my wits end and do not know what to do!!!!!! I'm tired of my daughter not enjoying life at school! Any advice???????? Please help me!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IamMex11
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:49 AM

look around at some of the post here on CM. those girls grow up to become bullying women.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN