Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

The Newcomers Club - Recommended Groups:

Age...

Young MommiesYoung Mothers (16 - 25), 20 Somethings, Moms who are the ages of 25-35
30 and beyond, 30 & 40 Something Moms, Moms 35 and Up , 40ish and beyond... 
New Moms (Again) At 40+CafeGrandma Group,   Grandparents Raising Grandchildren

Discussion Groups...
The Cafe @ CafeMom,   Advice for MomsMoms who want some Mommy friends!
Marriage and relationshipsLove your Husband!Mother-In-Law Problems
Un~Perfect Moms, Stay up Late MommiesMoms in need of friendsNEED 2 VENT?Discuss Racial Issues Here,  Smart Chicks (a debate forum),   
Moms With Minds Debate Group, The Debate Team, Master Debaters 
Positive Moms - Inspirations, En...Instant-Karma!Mother To Mother  
The Non-Domestic Goddess ClubMoms Coffee Break Cafe!!, Coffee Confessions    24/7 CHAT 4 MOMS,  ::♥ Chatty Mamas ♥::

Mom...
Military wives, MARRIED MOMS who feel like SINGL... 
Single Moms, The Single Moms Club, Life after divorce, Custody Issues
Moms in School, full time workers, Stay At Home Moms, Distracted Moms

Moms/Babies...
Pregnancy, After Pregnancy: Babies & Toddlers, C-Section Moms Support Group,    Preemie MomsBreastfeeding MomsNew Moms - First Time or Startin...
2007/2008 Babies2008 Babies,  2007 Babies, Mommies with 2006 Babies

Parenting...
2001 Kiddos, 2002 Big Kids, 2003 Babies , Momas of 2004 babies, 2005 Children,
Toddler Moms , The Potty Training Moms Support ..., PLAYSKOOL Preschool Playgroup
Elementary Mommies , Moms of teenagers and pre teens
Tween Titans , Moms of Teens, Moms with Kids 18+ yrs.

Raising Boys , Raising Girls.. , A stepmother's love , Step-parenting, Adoption
Closely Spaced Siblings , Moms of Twins, Moms 2 Many
Happy Homeschoolers, Step Moms with Bio Kids Struggles

Interests/Activities...
RecipesRecipe Swap! , Crock Pot MomsPhoto Moms, Scrap N MomsDieting Moms
Dog lovers , Joke of the DayThe Book ClubDISNEY!  
Mom's with a sick sense of humor! Hot Tattoo Mamas , Big Brother Groupies
Grey's Anatomy FansJon and Kate Plus 8 Fans,   One Tree Hill Junkies
CafeMom HollywoodChildren of the Eighties!
, Book Club- I Love BOOKS

Kids' Health...
Autism/Asperger's, Parenting Children With Autism S...
ADHD and us! , Moms w/ kids w/ ADHD and /or Bi ..., Parenting special needs kids
Children's Health Issues, medical questions

Moms' Health...
Trying to Conceive and Infertility, Trying to get pregnant! 
mothers with depression, Moms who suffer from anxiety
Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss Support, Domestic Violence Survivors: Po...
Moms Fighting Cervical Cancer,   Cancer Survivors, Fighters, & Supporters

CafeMom Related...
CafeMom Groups DiscussionUnited Together: Owners and Admi...,   Group Owner's Club  
Signature ShowcaseCreative_Cafe , Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles  

Deals, Coupons and Freebies...
Deals & Steals , The Garage Sale, *~FREE Items~* , Deals & Steals Freebie Swap Station ,
~*Buy it. Sell it. Love it*~ , The Flea Market, Baby & Kid Exchange - Freecycle 

Work From Home Ads...
I Want To Work At Home!!!!!!The Work At Home Mom's Classifieds
Legitimate Work-At-Home JobsMoms Work From Home - Tell us ab...
Work from home Opportunities *AD...Stayin at home and makin money

To find other groups, click on 'Active Groups" to explore some of the most popular CafeMom groups.

Click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too.

Here are some tips on how to promote your CafeMom Group:

1. Create a Signature that links to your Group.  Everytime you post, members will have a chance to learn about your Group!

2. Use the CafeMom Toolbar to post your signature on other sites -including email messages!

3. Post a link to your Group on The Newcomers Club Recommended Groups thread.

4. Use the Invite Friends link (under the Moms tab) to create a banner for your Group.  You can post that Group banner on Myspace and other sites that you use!

5. Use the Mom Search to find Moms that may be interested in joining your Group.

6. Use the Promote Your Group link (located on the left side of your Group's homepage) to add you Group to the Groups Seeking Members forum.

7. Post a Journal entry about your Group.

8. Join the Group Owners Club  and the CafeMom Groups Discussion.

Do your best to get the word out!

Which Groups do you recommend?

I will try to update and repost this list often. Feel free to promote your Groups and any others that you like on this new thread.

Here is a link to the last Recommended Groups post... Recommended Groups.

by on Aug. 13, 2008 at 8:12 AM
Replies (11-20):
mommynj0507
by on Aug. 13, 2008 at 3:52 PM

Hi I have three groups........

For all you band geeks,shoot even if you arent one, a fun place to be silly. ( this is the name)  herers the link http://www.cafemom.com/group/52793

Mom's who are Medical Assistants or going into Medical Assisting. http://www.cafemom.com/group/52721

Mom's Supporting Mom's through Gods Love!( there is no judgement in this group, you need a friend, a hug support, a place to come and ask questions about God, or to just talk) http://www.cafemom.com/group/52983

No topic is off limits in any of my groups, no deletion of anyone. Please come by !!!

Thanks, Chanel

Liansmommie
by on Aug. 13, 2008 at 5:35 PM

About Once Upon A ClubMom

This is the group for all displaced ClubMom moms and all moms who would like to part of a club. This is the place to socialize and commiserate, ask questions, post your pictures, or show off your edits, play games and discuss anything with daily and weekly topics. (you'll find recipes and household tips tucked into almost any thread) We even have a holiday to celebrate everyday.

We have daily inspiration themes to encourage you to get out there and take new pictures and come up with new edits. There is also a weekend challenge and regular photo scavenger hunts. Plus nightly Chats 

Ladyisis
by on Aug. 13, 2008 at 10:55 PM

Hello and Welcome to Cafemom. My name is Jenn. I would like to invite you to two groups. One has been opened since Nov. 2007 and the other one is a new signature making group.

I own two groups called Kick Off Your Shoes and Signature Expressions R Us.

About Kick Off Your Shoes

Hello Ladies, Kick off your shoes, sit down and relax, and drink a cup off coffee, hot tea, or hot coco. Be prepared to talk about anything and everything. This group was created for all moms, grandmothes, sisters, and aunts to have a place to have fun and to talk to each other about whatever come to mind. You can ask questions, share advice, give support to each other, have fun, vent, and talk about any topics you would like. You can talk about your kids, your husbands/or significant others, families, friends, issues you have, or anything else. You must be respectful to each other.

About ♥Signature Expressions R Us♥

Are you looking for a fresh new signature? Then you have come to the right place. This is a great heart warming group of ladies who love to make signatures. A place where anyone can get a signature made that is an expression of themselves. Each Designer has her own creation and touch. This group is a wonderful place to meet new people and get a great siggy!! Come on in Ladies!!! We would love to have you.

Please click on the links below. In the application, let me know you came from the Newcomers Club and I invited you!!!

Group Owner of Kick Off Your Shoes and Signature Expressions R Us:

Administrator: Coffee Confessions

reach4thestars
by on Aug. 14, 2008 at 8:57 AM

Hello Ladies and welcome to Cafemom!

The groups that I recommend are:

This and That Photography

and

Live your Dream.  Work from Home.

tanya777
by on Aug. 14, 2008 at 11:04 AM

A few groups Id like to recomment are:

Christian Mothers and Wives-A awesome christian group with two chats a week. We also have a Bible study and book study that we do.

Fluttering Flybabies--A awesome cleaning group with all daily day chats. Good active group. We do the cleaning game and have a lot of other great things on the group!

csection.gif picture by jbmm7 blinkie.gif picture by CMBanners 435a4637.gif picture by CMBanners
ilovemydaughter.gif picture by jbmm7 kids-1.gif picture by jbmm7Ilovemyson.gif picture by jbmm7
Join the Groups I own:
Christian Mothers and Wives-Join this awesome Christian Group.. Bible chats 2x a week!
Fluttering Flybabies- Great cleaning group... Group chats daily!

rachana
by on Aug. 14, 2008 at 11:08 AM

A group for moms who are 18 and over only, to discuss things about their daily lives, sex, love, etc...

It's a fairly new group and is growing by the day...hopefully anyone who's interested will check it out.

And Check out my Offbeat News, Pictures, Gossip and More!

Links in my siggie.

jennmarie77
by on Aug. 14, 2008 at 1:33 PM

If you love to decorate and are on a budget visit Design on a Dime Moms and DIY REdesign Moms

If you have suffered a miscarriage visit Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss Support Group, or if you are pregnant after experiencing a miscarriage visit Pregnancy after miscarriage or child loss or Pregnancy

And for those who have hobbies why not visit:  Christian BookwormsNASCAR Mom or Green Thumb Society

shell81
by on Aug. 15, 2008 at 8:10 AM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/31609             Step Moms With Bio Kids Struggle...

This is a group for biological mom's, or if you have a adopted child or have guardianship of a kid etc WITH step kids.
Talk about what ever kind of relationship you have with the sk's or bm.
In this group you can talk about anything you would like to, it does not have to stick with just talking about the step kids or your kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)