Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what was your wedding song?

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 3:28 AM
  • 94 Replies
my hubby used to work at a fast food drive-thru (braums) close to my house and i thought he was HOT STUFF but i was too shy to say anything, i always volunteered to go get my family dinner there just so i could get a good look at him lol, well little did i know that 2 years later i was gonna met him and fall head over heels in love with him! (he was working construstion when i met him) well we both are BIG Beatles fans so this song fit us perfectly!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EPmQwkeNCs

Glitter Graphics

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 3:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
daymom3
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 3:32 AM
one boy one girl . it was almost right but we had one more boy.
girljen
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 3:33 AM
Our first dance was "The Back Of My Hand" by Dwight Yoakum.  That was DH's idea.
Our last dance was "Red Sweater!" by the Aquabats, and we started a skank pit.  That was my idea!

PROUD WIFE OF A STAY-AT-HOME DAD

wellnessmom2
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 3:34 AM

My hubby and I each had a failed marriage...we each had a spouse who cheated....my spouse at the time was in the Navy, cheated when he travelled.  My dh was in the Army, and his wife cheated when HE travelled....so the song Me and You, by Kenny Chesney was very fitting for where we were in our lives, and so was our 2nd, Love Can Build A Bridge by The Judd's.  His mom cried when that song was played.  We have now been married 10 years, last month!  He and I both love ALL different kinds of music, but the country ones seemed to fit the best....
 Your story was really cool!!  Kind of reminds be of 'While You Were Sleeping', admiring him from afar....! 

wellnessmom2-WAHM of 3 (2 at home). I love to help families get healthy! Live Safer, Healthier, Longer! Go GREEN-Protect your family from Toxic Chemicals!
CarebearLowe
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 3:47 AM

Mine and my husbands song was I knew I loved you by savage garden. It was perfect for us. And to this day after four years of marriage I still get goose bumps and teary eyed when I hear it.

raftingqueen
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 4:07 AM
Our song was "Nobody Loves me Like you Do" sung by Whitney Houston and Jermaine Jackson. The song actually originated from my favorite soap opera, As the World Turns and became the theme song for one of the couples.  In fact the female half was played by Meg Ryan before she became a movie star!

"Nobody Loves Me Like You Do"

Like a candle burning bright
Love is glowing in your eyes
A flame to light our way
That burns brighter everyday
But now I have you
Nobody loves me like you do

Like a leaf upon the wind
I could find no place to land
I dreamed the hours away
And wondered everyday
Do dreams come true
Nobody loves me like you do

[Chorus:]
What if I'd never met you
Where would I be right now
Funny how life just falls in place somehow
You've touched my heart in places that I never even knew
Cause nobody loves me like you do

I was words without a tune
I was a song still unsung

A poem with know rhyme
A dancer out of time
But now there's you
Baby, nobody loves me like you do

zenda1025
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 4:12 AM

Our song was no place that far by sara evans. We choose it to be our song when my dh then fiance went aways to collage. Now thats he is the Marines its still perfect for us.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

CarieG.
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 4:39 AM
I didn't have a traditional wedding ( I was 6 mths preggo & it was in a judges office.) I am divorced now. But, if I ever get married again, I want to play I Wanna Be Your Everything by Keith Urban....
NattysMommy
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 4:43 AM

Our song was Amazed by Lonestar...it described perfectly the way we felt!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

My myspace.com profile

wesamyevan2005
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 8:41 AM
The song that we first danced to was Lovers Rock by Sade, the DJ actually played the wrong song.  It was suppose to be By Your Side by Sade, but it worked out, the other song was good too.  Our song in our wedding ceremony was Cross My Heart by George Strait, I just love that song.
momto3angels205
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 8:56 AM
That's mine and my husband's song too!!!  We will be married for 5 years Aug. 31st...we've been together for 8 years.  Its even my ringtone on my cell phone.  I feel the same way about the song.
Quoting CarebearLowe:

Mine and my husbands song was I knew I loved you by savage garden. It was perfect for us. And to this day after four years of marriage I still get goose bumps and teary eyed when I hear it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)