Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is anyone else's husband driving them crazy today??

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 12:56 PM
  • 25 Replies
Just checking!  LOL!  Don't get me wrong I love him to death but some of the things he does gets under my skin!  He is not feeling well today and thats all he is talking about.  I needed to go to Target to buy a b-day present and he wants to tag along because I was taking Kaitlyn.  When I asked him if we had any tape to wrap the present he says "just use mail tape" ..  I was like uggghh..  And then the baby falls asleep on the way home and he is taking her in the house..  Instead of taking her straight up to bed he is taking his shoes off, taking his watch and ring off while holding her..  I was like "can't you do that when you lay her down?"  Uggggghhh...  I know these are minor things but its still driving me crazy!  Sorry guys..  I hope all of you are having a good day :  )
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
madre6
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 1:02 PM
I have days with mine like that too. It's funny, when they aren't feeling well how the act, but when your sick you have to be superwoman. haha.  
aprilmarie25
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 1:03 PM
yep, know how you feel, its one of those days for me to....
newmama22307
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 1:04 PM
yes!!!my baby father is driving me crazy today also.he didnt sleep good last night and he had to get up and go to work and he is in a foul mood.im like please just leave and go to work!!!!
minibabyj
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 1:06 PM
I know exactly what you mean. All I wanted was to take a shower today without taking my daughter in there with me. We got in a fight. He ended up watching her but needless to say I didn't enjoy my shower.
MomEOf3_24
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 1:17 PM
My husband is having one of his 'days' today. He fell asleep last night early and I had forgotten to go make the schedule at work so I woke him up to tell him where I was going and I asked if I could drive his car since I didn't have any gas. He got up, handed me his keys, told me he loved me and gave me a kiss. I was gone for maybe 35 minutes at the longest. When I got back, I woke him up again, gave him a kiss, told him I loved him and goodnight. When we woke up this morning, I got the third degree. Where did you go? How long were you gone? Who did you talk to? Why did it take so long? Why didn't you wake me up? Why din't you tell me goodnight when you got home? Where did you find my keys? Why didn't you take your car? Where did all your gas go? Why do you have to waste my gas? Why didn't you wait til the morning to go do the schedule? On and on and on...Oh my God! I'm so tired of him always asking me questions! If he doesn't trust me, he needs to just tell me. He goes behind my back and asks my friends what I do while I'm at work. They report back to me all the stupid, pointless questions he asks them. And he acts like it's no big deal when I confront him. What the fuck? I love him more than anything. Why does he act like this? I hvae way more of a reason not to trust him than he does not to trust me. Maybe it's him compensating for the things he does that I don't know about.

~*StEpHaNiE*~
momoftwins96
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 1:22 PM
I have pretty much accepted the fact that men just don't get it. Most of time we don't agree on things but I have finally decided that I have to make the best of it if I want to stay married. Alot of times I just feel like I have another child because I have to tell him step by step what to do. You are not alone I think most of us experience these things with our husbands but we love them anyway.
nemiller
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 1:31 PM
My hormones are raging and he's been irritating me to no end.  Last night, I almost killed him.  My dad was in town (I only get to see him 2 or 3 times a year) and we were going to have dinner with him.  My husband drove, and he was, without fail, getting in the longest lines, waiting behind turn lanes (you know when they get so long they're backed up into a "normal" lane?), doing just under the speed limit, and letting everyone in front of him!  I could have sworn he was doing it all on purpose.  He had the nerve to ask me what my hurry was.  And I snapped that, "Well, you're not in a hurry because you get to see your parents all the time!"  He just does infuriating things like that & I hate when he drives, because he's just so slow and too cautious.

Wow, I so did not mean to rant, but I needed to get that out.  Besides my bitchy comment in the car, I haven't said anything to him, so it's all bottled up.
dresmama562
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 1:38 PM

Mine is behaving today....yesterday.....we were at the drive-thru at Taco Bell, only one car in front of us. I asked him what he wanted, he just stared straight ahead as if he didn't hear.  I kept looking at him, thinking, he was just thinking of what he wanted.....the car in front leaves, so I said, helllloooo???? He says what? I said what do you want?  He says, I already told you.  I said, told me what? He said, what I wanted....I said, you didn't say one word!!!! He said, well maybe I thought it?!?!?! What the hell?!?!?!?
bchgirl00
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 1:58 PM
 I hate when he drives, because he's just so slow and too cautious.

I hate when he drives too but instead of being slow and cautious mine is the total opposite and always in a rush!  Yes ladies, unfortunatly my hubby is the driver we hate that will cut you off, flip you off and stare at you when he passes you if you are not going fast enough....  Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is another thing that drives me crazy!

Maybe its my hormones too!  : )

P.S.  Oh yea, when it comes to my family he will do the same thing and take his time and doesn't mind being late but if its his he is there 30 min early! 
mamma777
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 2:01 PM
 You know it just amazes me how everthing wrong with them is suddenly you fault..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)