Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Upset!!!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 7:21 PM
  • 3 Replies
So the way my dh cleans is by making a huge pile of stuff and dumping in the middle of a room so the kids can organize it. Well I go to the supermarket today and come home to find him "cleaning up" the kitchen.  There were dishes everywhere and the kids were washing them in the bathtub! I normally get upset and start cleaning up.  DH comes into the kitchen and has the nerve to tell me to leave it until he goes to work.  I tell him that I would rather do it now and get it over with and he gets upset and storms off. The nerve!

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Michelle812
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 7:23 PM
Oh My Gosh!!! Husbands are soooo buttheaded sometimes, my husband starts to clean something and then sits down and watches TV it drives me nuts I am like are you going to finish that today???? By the way he never finishes what he starts...
MamaOf2Gurlz23
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 7:28 PM
i get so pissed off at my husband cuz i spend all day cleaning up and he comes in from work and takes his clothes off and throws them in the floor (when there is a damn basket not even 5 feet away) shoes in tha middle of the hallway so when i get up in the middle of the night  i trip over them. I clean off my desk and he takes everythng out of his pockets and piles it on my desk grr jus makes me sooo mad. why do we even try ladies, am i right?!?! lol
  malinda
busymom213
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 7:30 PM
Don't forget to take some time for you! Sometimes our husbands fail to realize that we hardly ever get a break.  Also, when the time is right, let him know that if he "cleaned up" correctly in the first place, then you wouldn't have to clean up after him.  However, make sure that the two of you are both in a good mood, and that he understands that you are not trying to bash him.  I hope that tomorrow is a better day for you!
Resting in Him,
Courtney
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)