Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newby mom !!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:28 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello all .. im new at this and excited to join in !! A friend of mine told me about CafeMom and i thought id check it out. Looks like everyone is having fun. im a mom of 3 girls and they keep me buzy.. Im currently attending college from home. All my classes are online its great. I plan to make in the nursing feild some day. I want my girls to be proud of me !! Hope to make some new friends and just have some fun !!

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Moe1130
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:29 PM
Welcome To Cafemom!!
cuddlebug0809
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:30 PM
Welcome
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:54 PM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started - Making Friends post.

There are a lot of great groups here!  The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups.  You can click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Visit the Newcomers Group Chatterbox anytime to see if any Moms are chatting. 

Have fun on the site!
Robin
meeko1966
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 6:49 PM
Hello there,
I am also new here and your the first one I have replied too.  I am also attending college and I go three nights a week and work full time Im about ready to drop.  I should of did the online thing  but oh no lol I had to get right out there and jump in.  My field of study is Criminal Justice.  I have two children one girl lacina she is 19, and a boy his name is noah and he is 6 soon to be 7.  Well nice meeting you.  Hang in there:)

Cathy
kidlet29
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 6:59 PM
Welcome..  I am a newby to this also only been on for a couple weeks...   I have a girl who will turn 4 next month..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)