Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

A little about me

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2007 at 9:08 PM
  • 2 Replies

My name is Molly and I'm 25 years old. I had my first baby 5 months ago. I've never been around babies much so this is my first time with everything. It's been a ride. I'm a full time working mother and I'm going back to school in June. (As if life wasn't hard already). I live with boyfriend and we do plan on getting married some time next year. I joined because I don't have any friends or siblings that have children so I don't have anyone to really talk to about the baby.

by on Mar. 18, 2007 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KatelynsMommy
by on Mar. 18, 2007 at 9:10 PM
Hey welcome to the group and to being a new mommy!! It is a ride, thats for sure. I'm Krysta and I have a 11 month old daughter, katelyn. Im a stay at home mom. I cant imagine working and going to school on top of things right now! I give you tons of credit! message me if you ever want to talk!! Im usually around!!
Robin
by Head Admin on Mar. 19, 2007 at 1:10 AM
Hi Molly,

Congratulations on your baby!  I also have a little one - 7 months old - I have a 2yr old and 5yr old, too.  If you have any baby questions, feel free to ask - I'm probably going through the same stuff.

There are lots of really nice Moms here so say hi to them and send out some friend invitations, too!

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN