Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

spinning globe

Make friends with Moms in North Carolina! 

Post here to introduce yourself and say hello to the other Moms from North Carolina on this thread. 

Groups of Moms in North Carolina:

North Carolina Moms...TarHeel State

Fun Loving Mamas of Raleigh and surrounding areas

Fayetteville Moms looking for New Friends

Fort Bragg Army Wives

Greensboro Ladies

~North Carolina Mommies~

To search for more Moms in North Carolina: 

Find Groups of Moms in your area - Scroll down to search for local Groups.

Mom Search - Find Moms in your area.

Create Your Own Group! - Invite your friends to join! 

by on Sep. 7, 2008 at 8:17 AM
Replies (21-30):
mommysharon
by on Sep. 28, 2008 at 11:37 AM

Howdy neighbors!  I'm Sharon and live in the gorgeous mountains of western North Carolina.  We are in Henderson County just a few miles south of Asheville.  We've only lived here 18 months and are originally from Baltimore, Maryland.  I'm a 43 yr old sahm.  I have a 5 yr old dd and 20 yr old ds living at home.  My 22 yr old dd and almost 17 yr old ds still live in Baltimore.  I'd love to meet some moms in my area!

Cenedra64
by on Sep. 28, 2008 at 11:39 AM

Wow...we're the same age.    My inlaws (former) live in Baltimore.  

Quoting mommysharon:

Howdy neighbors!  I'm Sharon and live in the gorgeous mountains of western North Carolina.  We are in Henderson County just a few miles south of Asheville.  We've only lived here 18 months and are originally from Baltimore, Maryland.  I'm a 43 yr old sahm.  I have a 5 yr old dd and 20 yr old ds living at home.  My 22 yr old dd and almost 17 yr old ds still live in Baltimore.  I'd love to meet some moms in my area!

mommysharon
by on Sep. 28, 2008 at 11:43 AM

Where in NC are you?

Quoting Cenedra64:

Wow...we're the same age.    My inlaws (former) live in Baltimore.  

Quoting mommysharon:

jeskaM
by on Sep. 28, 2008 at 11:43 AM

ANYBODY FROM THE SANDFORD AREA?

Cenedra64
by on Sep. 28, 2008 at 11:45 AM

I live near New Bern....wish I lived up in the mountains.   So beautiful there

Quoting mommysharon:

Where in NC are you?

LORI843
by on Oct. 1, 2008 at 1:34 PM

HI EVERYONE MY NAME IS LORI I AM 27 LIVING IN RALEIGH,NC!!I HAVE ALMOST 21 MONTH OLD FRATERNAL TWIN GIRLS NAMED KAYLEE AND ASHLEE I ALSO HAVE A 9 YEAR OLD SON NAMED NAZARET WE CALL HIM JUNIOR!!I AM A STEPMOM TO 8 YEAR OLD GIRL NAMED LEXIE!!ME AND MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW.LOOKING TO MEET OTHER MOM'S WITH SIMILAR INTEREST!JUST ADD ME AS A FRIEND OR MESSAGE ME!!

BrookesMommy512
by on Oct. 4, 2008 at 1:57 PM

Hey I'm Dara I live in Sanford, NC (about 45mins from Raleigh) I've been married for almost 3yrs. I have one daughter, shes almost 5months old. I've lived in Sanford all my life, even tho its boring sometimes I like living here.

kyleandmegsmom
by on Oct. 5, 2008 at 9:40 PM

Hey everyone!  I'm Michelle and I live in Newport...I have 2 children Kyle is 5 and in Kindergarten and Meg is 3 who stays with my grandparents while I'm at work.  I am currently working part time for my dad. 

ColeyRene
by on Oct. 12, 2008 at 10:31 AM

Buncombe County here! (WNC mountains)

BrandonsMom1000
by on Oct. 16, 2008 at 9:33 AM

Hi everyone!  I live in the Foothills (Surry County).  I have been married for 9 1/2 years and have two boys, one is 5 and the other is 3.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN