Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

spinning globe

Make friends with Moms in North Carolina! 

Post here to introduce yourself and say hello to the other Moms from North Carolina on this thread. 

Groups of Moms in North Carolina:

North Carolina Moms...TarHeel State

Fun Loving Mamas of Raleigh and surrounding areas

Fayetteville Moms looking for New Friends

Fort Bragg Army Wives

Greensboro Ladies

~North Carolina Mommies~

To search for more Moms in North Carolina: 

Find Groups of Moms in your area - Scroll down to search for local Groups.

Mom Search - Find Moms in your area.

Create Your Own Group! - Invite your friends to join! 

by on Sep. 7, 2008 at 8:17 AM
Replies (31-40):
cjsmom0206
by on Oct. 16, 2008 at 9:36 AM

Hi, I'm Jen....I'm originally from NoDak but live in NC now in Hoke county.  I'm with Agnes, why isn't the Ft Bragg mommies group up there?

averinriansmeme
by on Oct. 16, 2008 at 9:39 AM

I live in Aberdeen NC I am 21 with 2 girls Averi and Rian who are 3 and 15 months

PurpleNurples
by on Oct. 16, 2008 at 9:42 AM

Hi NC!  I'm Laura and I live in Rocky Point.  Right outside of Wilmington.  I am originally  from Hickory and my Dad and extended family still live there.   

bull
by on Oct. 16, 2008 at 9:44 AM

Any time I see anyhting posted about North Carolina I HAVE to 'Click' on it..

I grew up in North Carolina.. well, actually no I didn't.. I come from a military family.. but my dad retired in North Carolina.. and thats where I spent the majority of my life.. thus far..

I miss home SOOO.. much.. * sigh * .. I grew up in Fayetteville.. and loved it there.. I know alot of people HATE fayette-nam.. but im one of those few who absolutley LOOOOVE.. Fayetteville.. I especially miss the Dogwood festival.. when all those street vendors come and have all these great things all up and down Hay Street.. and being so close to everything too.. Winlimington.. Raliegh.. the South point mall..

ugh.. I want to come home SOO.. bad.. but we have another 3 years here in Georgia.. maybe come Christmas time i'll be able to come and visit.. who knows..

Lindz8504
by on Oct. 16, 2008 at 9:51 AM

Surry County here!!!! Wish I was back up on the mountain though!  Its hot here!  Message me anytime, or just stop by my profile... Talk to ya'll later!

John0725
by on Oct. 19, 2008 at 8:25 PM

Hi, I am Kim in Love Valley, NC.  I am a fulltime working mommmy of a 15 month old little boy 

Coliemum
by Member on Oct. 21, 2008 at 12:07 AM

Hello all. My name is Nicole and I live, and have lived my whole life, in Jacksonville, NC. I'm 22, married, with a 4 yr old boy, Trey.

EmMiEsMoMmY07
by on Oct. 28, 2008 at 2:50 PM

Hey everyone.  I'm Sara from Love Valley, NC and I have an adorable 15 month old little girl.

jeskaM
by on Oct. 28, 2008 at 2:52 PM

im jessica and i live right outside of Ft. Bragg

Sweetpeasx3
by on Oct. 28, 2008 at 2:59 PM

Afternoon everyone,

My name is Crystal and I live in Graham, NC that is right in the middle of Greensboro and Hillsborough NC. I am 33 years old with a 7yr old, 3yr old and a 9 month old. Have been married to my husband for 8 years. I hope everyone is having a good day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN