Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

spinning globe

Make friends with Moms in North Carolina! 

Post here to introduce yourself and say hello to the other Moms from North Carolina on this thread. 

Groups of Moms in North Carolina:

North Carolina Moms...TarHeel State

Fun Loving Mamas of Raleigh and surrounding areas

Fayetteville Moms looking for New Friends

Fort Bragg Army Wives

Greensboro Ladies

~North Carolina Mommies~

To search for more Moms in North Carolina: 

Find Groups of Moms in your area - Scroll down to search for local Groups.

Mom Search - Find Moms in your area.

Create Your Own Group! - Invite your friends to join! 

by on Sep. 7, 2008 at 8:17 AM
Replies (91-96):
misslexi1981
by on Jul. 2, 2009 at 9:26 AM

Hey everyone!! I have two boys....5yrs and 8yrs old. I also have another boy due July 25. We live in New Bern, NC.

ALEXISjuly 4th

mamivon2
by on Jul. 2, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Hello

My name is Sandra and I was born and raised in Switzerland. We just moved from Burlington nc to Graham NC (I know what a move). I have a 7 year old and a 6 year old. Anyone from Burlington or Graham NC?

sweet.p82
by on Jul. 13, 2009 at 4:55 PM

Is there anyone out there who is familiar with Emerald Isle in N.C.? We are going there on vacation in 3 weeks. I have a 10 year old son, and I would like to know about activities in the area besides the beach Please respond if you can help.

Thank you'

Janet

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 13, 2009 at 5:17 PM

I would like to add to this thread here...I am NOT in NC, however...

I lived in Greensboro, NC from the time I was 3 until I was 19.  I grew up on Mello Yello and Cheerwine.  My mom still lives there...she works at The Telephone Center as a head honcho now.  I have lived in Adams Farm Apartments, I graduated from Ragsdale High School in Jamestown, NC.  One of my ex's had family that lived in Goldsboro...he lived in Climax.  I went to Goldsboro with him when I was 16 for Thanksgiving dinner with his family.  Another of my ex's and my very best friend *two different guys, lol* graduated from Smith High School in Greensboro.  I've been to Tweetsie Railroad and been in Asheville in the Biltmore Estate as well as Blowing Rock...there is this little ghost town spot that I remember being in....if I recall Tweetsie is there in Blowing Rock too, right?  My dad lives in Reidsville, and my hubby and I lived there for a year living and working at the Quality Oil Gas House there.  My first daughter was born in Annie Penn hospital in Reidsville.  My second daughter was born at The Women's Hospital in Greensboro.  3rd daughter was born in Raleigh, NC.  After living in Reidsville for a year, my hubby and I moved to Cary, NC.  An uncle, an aunt, two of my cousins and my grandmother live in Wilmington.  One of my cousins graduated from Appalachian State.  I took my girls back to Greensboro for four months back in 2007.  If you cannot tell already from my post, I am very, very homesick, lol.  I read through all your responses and felt like crying!  I know where each and every one of you live.

My girls, my son, my hubby, myself and a cat now live in the Eastern part of WA state.  I feel sooo alone and so far away from my homestate and lots of my friends.  I so wish I could go back there, but if I did I would have to leave my hubby here, as he refuses to go back to NC :(

The one thing that I DON'T miss there is the humidity.  But that's not alot to miss...I LOVE living there.

If anyone wants to friend me, please do so.  I am now wishing for lots of people to talk to me about my old homestate :)

Photobucket

tlee102
by on Jan. 9, 2010 at 9:54 PM

Hi everyone, i live in willow springs, nc but grew up in durham nc, i have 2 lovely daughters ages 15 and 20.

momlove25
by on Jan. 11, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Hey everyone! I live in Lenoir NC I was born here but I am an ARMY brat so i grew up all over. but i moved back to Nc in 2003 and is now where i live

kissingAmber

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN