Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for Tea Lovers

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:24 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hey Ladies,

I started a new group called Tea for you and Me.  I am looking for people who love tea like me.I thought this would be a good place to post and find new people looking for new groups  Here it's all about the tea!!! Here you can learn all the wonderful health benefits of loose leaf teas.  Here you can also buy tea and also learn how to sell healthy teas while making an income.  Not interested in buying or selling, that's okay just come and chat and share how you benefit from drinking tea or share some recipes.  I am so excited about the latest tea craze due to all the health benefits that is being connected to tea, so come on ladies, lets get together and have a tea-rrific time!!!

Hope to see you there

http://www.cafemom.com/group/teagroup

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
buckeyegrl5
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:27 AM
I LOVE tea. A friend of mine calls me sweet tea slut because of my addiction to it, lol. I make it decaf and use splenda so it's a healthier version but I go through about a gallon of it a day. I have a Mr Coffee Ice Tea maker and I use the heck out of that thing. I'm actually on my second one because my first one quit working, I used it so much. It's an easy and quick way to make tea. I used to drink the caffeinated kind but it would keep me up at night. I switched to the decaf and now I like it better than with caffeine. I also love it with the splenda now better than with actual sugar.

dejay1078
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:34 AM
Thats funny.  I am a tea consultant and I drink it all day.  My friends call me
1hottealady!! hahaha. I drink green tea and black tea during the day and then rooibos at night to help me sleep.
sarlene1886
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:36 AM
i like arizona diet green tea! so yummy!

sfox1
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:39 AM
I was not really much of a tea drinker until my hubby got this new zen tea.It all herbal and such.it wonderful.It really taken over my drinking coffee time.hehehe
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)