Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Media vs. Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears...... Who is watching who?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:48 AM
  • 5 Replies
I honestly do not care about these ladies -

I am just curious

Who will be next falling prone to this disasterous and foolish Celebrity life?

Does the media care about them more then we do?

Are "we" really the media that supports this crap...... if not then who does?

I wonder who is watching who? Are we watching the media watching the celebrities?

much ado about nothing....
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
McAfee5k
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:20 AM

Dumb as she may be, I love me some Paris...... Not for a conversation or anything, I just wanna tap that @$$...lol
LORIE105
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:31 AM
I THINK ITS TIME TO PUT BACK THE FOCUS ON OUR LIFES AND WHAT EVER HAPPENS TO THESE YOUNG LADIES IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE A LESSON THEY LEARN.

LORIE105
blaises_momma
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:37 AM

Quoting LORIE105:

I THINK ITS TIME TO PUT BACK THE FOCUS ON OUR LIFES AND WHAT EVER HAPPENS TO THESE YOUNG LADIES IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE A LESSON THEY LEARN.

LORIE105

I totally agree. We don't even watch tv anymore except for animal planet, nick, disney, and cartoon network and we only watch those for our son. It seems like all the news is anymore is about which celebrity did this or that or the other or some other horrible tragedy that's going on. Why can't we report something HAPPY? Is that too much to ask for? I'm just tired of hearing about it. Especially all the celebrity CRAP! I don't really care who's in jail or rehab again or who's divorcing who or who's sleeping with who. Just give me the damn weather and then go away! I have way to much other stuff going on in my life to worry about the meaningless crap that they seem to think is news!!!
MamaHolm
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:43 AM
I totally agree, but I always find myself watching the E! Channel. I have absolutely no life..especially when my husband is deployed and my daughter sleeps at night. So, when there's nothing else on TV, I watch celebrity gossip...Hey, Its a whole lot better than my boring life! haha
xinvain
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:46 AM
I can't stand Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)