Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AM I WRONG TO FEEL THIS WAY?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:25 AM
  • 5 Replies
OK I WROTE A POST YESTERDAY ASKING FOR SOME THINGS TO DO FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO "MAKE THE FIRST MOVE" WHEN IT COMES TO ME AND HUBBY AND SEX. WELL ANYWAYS I DID LAST NIGHT, PLEASED ME BUT THEN IT GOT ME NOWHERE. ALL HE DID TO ME AFTER I PLEASED HIM WAS RUB MY BACK A LITTLE, THEN HE FELL ALSEEP. SO WHERE'S MY QUESTION SHOULD I FEEL BAD FOR NOT WANTING TO "MAKE THE FIRST MOVE" WHEN I GET THAT KINDA REJECT FROM HIM AFTER I FIANLLY DID "MAKE THE FIRST MOVE" THAT HE ALWAYS COMPLAINS I DONT DO? IT JUST REALLY HURT WHEN HE DID THAT. THNAKS LADIES
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kir
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:31 AM

Don't feel bad or mad.  Just get back on your horse:) 

What a jerk.  Maybe you could clock him upside the head and tell him you were trying S & M.

Seriously though, I think you should try to let it go and try again. 

devilicious
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:38 AM
some guys just dont get it and you have to be straight forward with them.just flat out say "lets have sex!"

momoftwins96
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:40 AM

some guys can be so clueless and selfish sometimes.The best thing to do is tell him straight out how you feel. You are not wrong to feel this way. He should want to please you too. Pick a time when you two are alone and say can I talk to you about something? Tell him straight out that you feel that you went out on a line to make the first move and that you would appriciete some recipication next time.

mshatch0613
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:20 AM
Girlfriend... I can relate. tell him what you want and tell him it hurt you when you didn't get it in return. it's also always good to have a back up toy.
ILoveGIJoe
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:03 AM
I would point it out to him like "hey you said I never do, and I did, and you rejected me, see if I ever do it again" Even if you don't mean it, say it and he will realize what an idiot he was and he will beg you to try again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)