Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband wants to start a country

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:40 AM
  • 8 Replies
Yes, you read right.
Today my husband and I were at the mall and out of nowhere he says "I wonder how many kids you can have." I'm like "what?" He continues to try to figure out, based on my age, how many children I will be able to conceive. I'm wondering, what the heck are we going to do with a bunch of kids? Its not like we have a big house or a farm to run or something. Then he says if we have enough kids maybe we can start our own country! Keep in mind, Im pregnant with our first child! I told him if they ever figure out a way for men to be pregnant we'll have as many kids as he wants. That pretty much ended the conversation. I love the minds of men!
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Tricia76
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:42 AM
Now thats funny but true.If men can have them..go for it LOL!

devilicious
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:43 AM
LOL thats great

HeatherM0529
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:43 AM
That is so funny. My boyfriend never says stuff like that, it makes my relationship kind of boring.

diana76
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:45 AM
lol - thanks for the good morning giggle ! ! !

WISCONSIN MOMS!!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/wisconsin
Rach_vs_thekids
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:49 AM
my husband wanted a team. then after 2 he swore he was done. haha. we are on our third now, and this is it. I will probably get my tubes tied now.
j4bber
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:26 AM
I have 4 boys.  I'm thinking of starting a band. 

Mom of 4 demon boys. Love them all!
urromancelady
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:29 AM
My fiance wanted enough for a football team, ha i told him he better find a new babymaker! Im not a freakin easy bake oven!

Victoria Smida, Pure Romance Consultant

www.victoriasmida.pureromance.com

victoriasmida@pureromance.com

cocoqueen31
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:35 AM
LOL oh gosh that is too funny!!!!  I wanna see one of these big, strong tough guys go through labor and delivery, or even just one good, long, crampy, moody menstral cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The first pain they are gonna be  BEGGING, and I do mean BEGGING for morphine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL now wouldnt that just knock MACHO down a notch or two????
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)