Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:05 AM
  • 5 Replies
Many of you I know I haven't introduced myself too yet and I am sorry just been busy taking care of baby.  My name is Beth I am a 19 year old mother and I am new to CafeMom.. This site is really unique.. I am glad that I found it cause it is awesome..  I am married but some days it doesn't seem like I have a husband.. But anyways my son just turned four months old on the 21st and he is the most precious little bundle of joy.. We have had it rough with him cause he has really been sick.  He has a milk allergy and we have changed formulas 5 times.. I couldn't breast feed.. And I really wish I could of... So I just wanted to drop in and properly introduce myself and I look forward to becoming good friends with you all.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jomi
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:37 AM
 Hello and welcome to CafeMom!! It is really great to have you here!
Take a minute and check out the many different groups that may interest you. And don't be shy about sending out some friend invites! A helpful place to start is the  
Getting Started - Making Friends  page.

Congratulations on the new baby!!
               Hope to hear from you!  --Michelle

laneanwalkermom
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:44 AM
hi hun, welcome to the family! 

its hard to be a new mom, i have a 3yrd old girl and a 1month old son.... i couldnt breastfeed with either.... #1 i had no milk at all and with walker lee i only get 1/2 oz between both breasts and 30min to an hr of pumping

have you tried the soy formulas?

April, mommy of Delanie Marie and Walker Lee
lilmommy32107
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:19 AM
yea.. he is on a soy formula  now.. he seems to be doing ok with it but still gets a lil sick sometimes
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:54 AM

Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups. You may want to visit these Cafemom groups...

Young Mothers (16 - 25)
2007 Babies
New Moms - First Time or Startin...

To find other groups, click 'find groups' and search for topics...if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here.  You may want to check out the post Getting Started - Making Friends.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

SweetysMommy
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:08 PM

Hello & Welcome to CafeMom!  It is so nice to meet you! I am Chrissie, glad to see you have joined us! Hope you get a chance to try out the invite a friend! It is a great way to make friends or even just add a friend you already know. Hope you enjoy what CafeMom has to offer. It really is a great place to make great friends!

Group owner of: 
Hey Ladies Lets Lose 26 lbs By The End of July!
Windows Live Messenger 
News You Need Now!

Chrissie
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)