Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let me tell you about the Mommies in My family!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:14 AM
  • 2 Replies
First let me tell you about my nephews!  I have watched these 3 brothers and cousins grow up before my eyes.  They are very special to me.  However I'm not sure how they ended up with their wives.

Somehow these 3, ended up with  the most fabulous gals there are.  Yes. these three 'neces' are the best you can find.  Not only are they great gals and 'nieces' they are fabulous 'Mommies'.  They take great care of their kids, giving them love and they enjoy doing things with them.  They are very loving Mommies.  
  I am so glad that they let me be part of their families.  I enjoy spending time with my "nieces' as well as my nephews and great-nephews.  All of these guys and gals are loving, caring and the most precious people in the world.  They are there in the good times and tough times, happy and sad. 

Thank you for being the best 'nieces', wives to my nephews, and Mommies to my great-nephews!  I love you all!

I wish everyone had such a wonderful group of people to call your family and kids.

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AuntGranny
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:27 AM
I forgot to say that I feel so blessed and thank God each day for my family!  I wish all of you had a loving, caring family. 

How do you fell about your family?
mommy_froggie
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:39 AM
That is so sweet and they should feel as lucky as you do that they have you. I am really close with my neices and nephews but they are still young. Well the youngest is 9 then I have a few teenagers, a 19 and 24 y/o neice. I am really close with all of them and they always come to me for advise, rides anything and I love it. Glad you have a wonderful family too. God Bless.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)