Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please read 17 weeks queiston Help (tmi maybe)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:07 AM
  • 6 Replies

Today is the start of my 17th week and thid morning after going to the bathroom I wiped and seen a thick milky substance bigger than a quarter on the tolit paper (looked to me like the mucus plug I lost with my other children)I did have some discomfort yesterday after sex felt like I had to do #2 for like 4 hours has anyone had this should I be worried should I go to the Dr I tried looking it up and was unsuccessfull

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
babyt1618
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:11 AM
I would go see the DR...just to make sure nothing is wrong.....
mrsreed
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:14 AM
you should call your dr. and go in .  i wouldn't hurt just to be on the safe side.
good luck,
amy
got1n1onthaway
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:17 AM
Call the doc just to be on the safe side! Could just be discharge though...

* Dana *

baby development

pregnancy

Nicole27
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:18 AM
yeah, it's best to go to the doctor.  It's better to find out for sure if somethings wrong or not.
Lebamom826
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:18 AM
I had the same discharge really early with my second and the doc said it was fine if there was no bleeding, but I'd call about the pain though.

Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music. -Marcus Brigstocke
cocoqueen31
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:21 AM
Call your doctor.  It never hurts to go in for a check on anything you question while you are pregnant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)