Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quick Question... If you can, PLZ ANSWER!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:45 AM
  • 6 Replies
Does anybody know of any of the WORK-AT-HOME sites that are reputable?
I need some extra cash! I gotta Save for the baby and a place of my own and my BF isn;t working right now so we are living off my income only... =(

* Dana *

baby development

pregnancy

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mommamerlin
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:54 AM
click on the blue "Groups" tab find categories list of our groups and click on the "work at home" group list." wallah! You will find great opportunity's there!  
Christmas_mommy
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:56 AM
I do a work at home thing.  the website is www.berryscentable.scent-team.com  its a great way to make money and be at home.  Check it out and if you have any questions just ask.

mama_ash
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:58 AM
ok, im not bashing melaleuca in any way, i just want to put that out there first. what i am saying though is that it didnt work for me at all. im not o wonderful a being a salesman, so instead of making money, i just kept spending money on their products. not that they are bad, the products are great, i just have no idea on how to be a salesman. but if you are any good at it, its a great company.

got1n1onthaway
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:01 PM
Thanks girls for the ideas, but let me claify...
Idon;t want to sell things, I am looking for more of a journalism type job or office work at home...
I am in no way a good salesmen... I argue too much! I may study at home to be a paralegal and work from home doing that! lol

* Dana *

baby development

pregnancy

MississippiGirl
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:10 PM
off some kind of service.  That makes good money.  Babysit or clean houses.  You would be very surpised how much you can make depending on your area.  good luck.
VinniesMa
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:12 PM
Most of the work at home groups are all about selling! A good website to look for jobs that you might like is www.ratracerebellion.com They have a lot of jobs and leads on it! Good Luck!

Beth

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)