Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bedroom artwork

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:14 PM
  • 6 Replies
We just bought bedroom furniture and I'm wanting to make our house feel like a home.  I am just wondering...what do ya'll have as bedroom art???  Is it family photos or paintings...canvas or posters?  I need ideas so I'm wondering what's common here...input would be nice....
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sugarbritches
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:17 PM

I have picts of all of us and some of the boys by themselves on our dresser.  Above our bed, I have a HUGE picture that I took of the sunrise when we went to Padre National Seashore.  That's about it.

GYMNASTICSMOM
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:21 PM
Well, my husband and I decided a long time ago that our bedroom was our sanctuary, our place to escape. So, our room is all about us. We have wedding photos, photos from trips we have taken and one  or two family photos. But mainly just pictures of us together. And lots of candles.
overagehippy
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:24 PM
I took and copy several sunsets and beach pictures and framed them.  I also got a new comfortable set and I painted 3 abstract pictures that match the pattern in the comforter, it ties the walls into the bed.
desertmom3
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:29 PM

At the moment, I have nothing on our walls...in our bedroom. Working on redoing the paint job and stuff in our room...in the next couple of weeks. I am trying to finish the rest of the house. On the youngest (we just finished his room) we did the stick on Pirates of Carribbean(HoME Depot)...and some posters. He loves it...and we are starting on the oldest in a couple of weeks. He wants mostly posters on his wall. The rest of the house...clutter of stuff...mostly family pics. Going to have to do some cleaning up on that...redoing everything. Have fun! Hugs! 

Thelma and Doug

evaleesmom
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:31 PM

im one of those people who can sit and watch the TLC channel all day the design shows.  anyways they always say not to have to many photos of the kids in the bed room....it kills the mood, its like they are watching you hee hee

starwarsmommy
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:32 PM
I collect movie and anime posters, and that's what my husband and I have hanging on our walls, as well as pictures of our wedding and engagement a painting that my DH's father painted, and various crosses and religious pieces, especially in my DS's room.

Loving my husband more everyday.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Our Angel, Our life!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)