Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sugarfree Icing???

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:02 PM
  • 4 Replies

My oldest son just made the Texas Allstar baseball team!  Yeah, we are so proud and excited.  So... I decided to throw him a party.  Invite all his friends, family and teammates.  Problem is, my son is diabetic and that makes it hard to share sweet with everyone.  Cutter is no problem,  he has become accustom to his new foods.  Problem that I am coming across is having a cake that everyone will love.  Does anyone have any cake recipes to share?

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Deanna14
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:36 PM
  Well first off Congrats on making the AllStars to you and your son. I know the excitement my son just finished his first ever allstar tournment. Anyhow, check out splenda.com my husband is diabetic and i use alot of the reciepies off there. However if you go to wilton.com they have a ton of reciepies there too for cakes and icing, you could just substitue the splenda for the sugar.  Good Luck and once again CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOM TO: Kyla 10, Skylar 9, Shyla 5, Jeffrey 4, Damyen 3
got1n1onthaway
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:38 PM
bettycrocker.com or kraft.com they have some awesome recipies...

* Dana *

baby development

pregnancy

sugarbritches
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:44 PM
My Dad is diabetic and I have a great cake recipes.  Let me know if you want it.  I is a chocolate cake and my boys really like it!
a1momofamiracle
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:34 PM

Quoting sugarbritches:

My Dad is diabetic and I have a great cake recipes. Let me know if you want it. I is a chocolate cake and my boys really like it!

I would like your recipe and if u have a recipe for icing for it could I have that also, please.  I was diagnosed with diabetes in 1997 and I love chocolate and it is hard to find good chocolate recipes.  Thanks again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)