Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction - looking for friends!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:41 PM
  • 16 Replies
Hi, my name is Lara - I live in Southside, AL with my 3 children.  I wanted to introduce myself to my groups and look for others who want to be friends.

I stay at home, but work full time w/my Mary Kay.

hope to hear back from you,
Lara
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beautymom123
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:42 PM
hello and welcome you should make many friends here just check everything out and you will soon get the hang of it i also have 3 kids
FLAngel981
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:43 PM

Hi Lara! Nice to meet you!

~*~Joanne~*~

mommyfive
hi im lora i live in ok.i have 5 kids.im also a stay at home mom,i run a home daycare.
savannah3334
Hi my name is Lyn..I live in Ontario, Canada..I have an almost 2yr old SS named Joey.  If you want to message me I will be glad to chat..

josmama
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:44 PM
hi my name is meliisa i have one baby girl. i live in the frozen tundra of north dakota. you can meet so many people here have fun and talk to you later
MommyLoca
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:44 PM
Hi lara ,
my name is Katie. Nice to meet you.
sfox1
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:45 PM
Hi I'm Estefana and I'm new also.I have 2 playful girls and I'm stay at home as well.During the school yr I watch my sister -in- law children .(daycare here is expensive)If you like to be friends i could add you:)

To realize that one do not understand is a virtue; Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. The reason why The sage has no defect, Is because he treats defects as defects. Thus, He has no defects.
StlMummy
Hi Lara! Welcome to the group... I just joined up this week as well. This is all new to me! :) I needed some sanity to help me get through my work day and this seems to be the perfect thing.
Have a wonderful day!
JessicaDawn
Hello my name is Jessica I have 2 little girls one will be 3 and the other will be 1... I am married to My husband for 3 years but together for 9... I live in Independence Missouri.... Im 21 years old... congrats on becomming a new memeber youll get the hang of things its fun... and its a place to get advice or just to vent... trust me its nice to have a place to vent :D
numomagain
Hi Lara.
Welcome to Cafemom. You are going to love it here.
Don't be afraid to send invitations or comment on other journal posts; it's a good way to find support and be supportive.
By the way, my name is Christina, if you would like to talk.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)