Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need suggestions in finding a hotel in Hawaii!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:15 PM
  • 3 Replies
We are leaving for Hawaii in a few weeks and we are taking the kids ages 3.5 and 7 months!!! We want to stay in Waikiki and i am having the hardest time in finding a hotel. Any and all suggestions would be so helpful. THANK YOU
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
got1n1onthaway
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:19 PM
Orbitz it the cheapest travel site... Or Hotels.com
I have a friend who live in Kailua. I could ask her and get back to you... message me if you want...

* Dana *

baby development

pregnancy

slp108
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:48 PM
Just a tip, I go to Hawaii every year and it's so much easier with kids, renting a condo instead of a hotel.  I do a pkg deal through Travelocity or expedia and you get your airfare and condo/hotel.  It's not any more money, at least when you book them together.  Have a great time!  I love Hawaii.
luvdabrats
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:03 PM
I just came back and it was awesome.  I did a lot of bargain shopping while I was getting ready to go and I also went on a tight budget.  I did all the hotwire, pricelie etc... and there were no good rates that i could find.  I finally found Waikiki Sand Villa.  It was about 116 a night.  They have small rooms and balcony in each.  There is free highspeed internet, mini fridge, coffee maker, cheap parking (about $8 a day if you book online) The hotel is CHEAP, CLEAN and the people there are VERY NICE>  It is walking distance from everything in Waikiki... which is very important as there is almost nowhere to park in the city.  They have a laundy and Computers there if you do not have a laptop.  They do serve a cont breakfast which is very little, but a free on the go bite if you want it.  They will store your luggage for free on your last day after checkout if you have extra time to kill before you leave.  They have a tour lady in the lobby to help with your trip.  They also have free loaner beach towles so that you don't have to bring your own and have a sandy mess to deal with.  The online rating is not very high as this hotel does not have big rooms, but I was there for 10 days and to be honest I didn't spend much time  in the room.  That was not why I flew there...lol... but when I ever get the chance to stay again...I will stay there... They made it that nice.  Hope this helps, if you wanna know anything else just message me and I will gladly tell you ALLLLLLL about  it =-)

Have a BLAST and TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!
Dana
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)