Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BOOGER PEEVE

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:30 PM
  • 13 Replies
Okay so when my DH comes and gets me for lunch today I get in the backseat with my son (so we can have a little mommy/son time) and the poor thing has snot and boogers stuck to his nose.  He's had some cold/allergy crap for the last couple weeks.  So I get a wipe and "clean him up", wiping AND picking...lol.  This is SO one of my pet peeves when it comes to my kid and other people's kids.  I can't stand to see some poor child with snot and boogers plastered to their faces when I go somewhere.  Granted I know kids noses run, but for heaven's sake WIPE IT.  The last couple weeks I have been chasing him around just to clean his nose...lol.

So...what are some of your pet peeves either with your children or someone else's?

~~*~Are you always so stupid or is today a special occasion?~*~~
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyfive
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:34 PM
mine is the nose thing to.but another one is when your in the store and kids are running around with no parents.i always get scared and wonder where the parents are.
jfields
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:36 PM
Yeah I hate that too.  Another one of mine is seeing kids in the store wearing nothing but a diaper...c'mon can't the parents at least dress them when they leave the house?

motherof5girls
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:37 PM
mine is the nose thing to that is really nasty and the other one is when people don't eat w/their mouth closed i don't want to hear or see your food. or when people chew their gum and you can hear it.
jennamil47
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:39 PM
I hate when people let their kids play outside without clothes on, just because they're little doesn't make that any less disgusting. 
I also hate when people don't watch their children when they take them to the park.  I took my dd to the park the other day and there were alot of kids there and it seems like the parents of the ones who were just a little bit older didn't care what they did.  There were several times I had to yell at some of them because they were climbing up the slide when some of the little ones were coming down.  So irritating!!!! How hard is it to just watch your kids...seriously!!!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

debos_mom
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:40 PM
Mine is the nose, unattended children and temper tantrums!! My kids are all teens now so don't really have the temper tantrums (screaming crying etc).

KimmyShaw
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:41 PM
OMG, the boogers bother me BIG time! I "pick" her nose for her and my hubby thinks It is so gross but she is not even 4 months, she sure as hell cant get them out herself! The worst is the swingers and you can hear the air coming in and out, in and out not to mention see it moving and dreading it if the thing comes out on its own, where is it going to land?!

boyzmom112
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:44 PM
Thank you! I so hate that!
And another pet peeve of mine is seeing a toddler walking around in a full diaper!
The thing is hanging practically on the floor between the poor kids legs and the parents are not doing anything!!!!!!!!!!!!
gross!

Daisypath Ticker Check out MYSpace... myspace.com/boyzmom112
jfields
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:50 PM
Swingers!!!  LMAO, funny.  Another fav is bats in the cave...LOL.

MadchenJohnson
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:53 PM
I hate boogers on other kids.  Before I had Kaelyn it would almost make me gag.  The idea of picking it out grossed me out.  NOw that I am a mom I can dig all day until I get it. 
I also hate people who chew with their mouths open.  It is like finger nails on a chalk board for me.  I just want to reach over and close their mouths. 
sfox1
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:55 PM
My pet peeves are finger prints...on coffee tables ,desk tops, microwaves and fridges.My hubby thinks it great to leave ths stuff behind..it like finding out where the kiddios and hubby been in my house.lol...it worst during holidays..lol

To realize that one do not understand is a virtue; Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. The reason why The sage has no defect, Is because he treats defects as defects. Thus, He has no defects.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)