Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can I get an AMEN!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:43 PM
  • 15 Replies
My youngest spilt some nerds all over our tile in the dinning room and the carpet in the living room.  I am so tired of cleaning up after them.  So I handed him the dust-buster and told him to clean it up.  That was an hour ago!  He is traveling from room to room sucking up every piece of dirt he can find.  Now my oldest is fighting him for a turn.  Guess I should invest in another one!!
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
buckeyegrl5
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:44 PM

AMEN!! I love your screen name sugarbritches, lol. My kids love the dust buster.

sarlene1886
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:45 PM
hahaha that's so cute!

Jen85
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:45 PM
I know this is gonna sound weird, but when I was a kid my sister and I got dustbusters for christmas. The weirdest part was that we thought it was cool. It is great that your children are enjoying it though!
Mandola21
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:47 PM
I wish my older son would take to it, he covers his ears whenever I turn on a vacuum.
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie Baby Ticker
Lilypie Baby Ticker
jasmom8883
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:47 PM
AMEN !!!!!!! THERE'S NO BETTER HOBBY FOR THEM TO HAVE

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

sfox1
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:48 PM
that great...you shouild get another one...now only if my girls clean house..

To realize that one do not understand is a virtue; Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. The reason why The sage has no defect, Is because he treats defects as defects. Thus, He has no defects.
cingirl
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:51 PM
That is great! I say buy another one, and buy more nerds. lol

Aasiyah
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:51 PM
I don't think you should get two.  it will only take the fun out of thier fighting for it out of it.  It's what makes them want  to clean.. girl i say use that as a  tool .. LOL

give them time limits and watch them become anxioius watching the minutes go down. LOL LOLLOL..

Hey show them a duster while you are at it.. perhaps you can get one to vacuum and the other to  dust.  they got the little motorized ones. lol lol
tamee
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:52 PM
Thats cool. I have one of those sweepers you just push with the brooms on the bottom. The kids love it and it picks up real well especially cat hair.

my babies

~I Love My Girls~Tammy~

Gigireds
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:53 PM
AMEN!  My 4 year-old son sweeps the kitchen for me all the time and I don't even ask!  He could teach my hubby a thing or 2 !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)