Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cheating partners...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:48 PM
  • 20 Replies

My husband is the adventurous type and travels any chance he gets, with our without us. I have never mind this because I am hate flying and would rather not go on long plane trips.  I know he hasn't always been faithful and just recently went away.  He ran out of money and I checked his account and some other woman wired him money.  I know who she is and have had issues about her with him.  Once again, I won't say anything to him because its and endless battle.  I know I should leave him, but its so hard.

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:53 PM
I'm sorry your in that situation, I don't know what to tell you, it seems like you feel a bit helpless in the situation. I hope you'll be able to work it out Good Luck!
NEWMOMOF1
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:56 PM
I KNOW IT'S HARD BUT WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO STAY IN A LOVELESS MARRIAGE? HAVE YOU TRIED COUNSELING? IF MY HUSBAND CHEATED, I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE WITH HIM. MY HUSBAND ALWAYS TOLD ME, ONCE YOU CHEAT IT'S OVER! BUT, I HAVE NO PLANS ON CHEATING ON MY HUSBAND SO, I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.
SO GOOD LUCK HONEY.
mary79
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:59 PM
Im sorry that you are in that situation. The only way you are going to e able to stop this ,is by confronting him. Maybe you can try to go to counseling and see if he would be willing to change.

I hope everything works out for you !!!
aboutmygirls
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:05 PM
Wow, I cant believe that I read what I just read!!!! Are you listening to yourself? I dont know you personally honey....but I am sure that you are better than this and deserve more!!! Your not being appreciated or respected and your allowing someone to do that to you! Pick yourself up girl!!!! Remind yourself that your a great woman and deserve a great man!!!

I hope that you find it in yourself to open your eyes and do something about what you see!!!! You wouldnt have written this if you didnt think that what he was doing is wrong...and you are right girl, it is WRONG!!!

Good luck and I wish you the best, I truely do!
mshatch0613
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:31 PM
girlfriend, u better hold me back cause i'm bout to hit u upside the head with some wisdom.... nobody deserves to be cheated on over and over again. YOU are more important than ur husband and the other woman. I know it's hard but YOU have to let him be free ,don't be shackled to someone if he doesn't want you. you need to pack up all his stuff and put it on the curb. counseling may help, but this is ur life and you don't want to live in regret and ask i should have,i could have, or i would have.  pray about it. good luck in making the right decision.
Tisha1115
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:32 PM

Quoting aboutmygirls:

Wow, I cant believe that I read what I just read!!!! Are you listening to yourself? I dont know you personally honey....but I am sure that you are better than this and deserve more!!! Your not being appreciated or respected and your allowing someone to do that to you! Pick yourself up girl!!!! Remind yourself that your a great woman and deserve a great man!!!

I hope that you find it in yourself to open your eyes and do something about what you see!!!! You wouldnt have written this if you didnt think that what he was doing is wrong...and you are right girl, it is WRONG!!!

Good luck and I wish you the best, I truely do!
AMEN!!!!!

newmomm1
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:34 PM
I know what you are going through. I am kind of in the same situation! I have confronted before and it just doesn't help. I know I should leave him but its just so hard!! If you need to talk just message me!
bettyfreak
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:36 PM
I found out time that my ex husband cheated on me.  That week I filed for divorved.  I knew he would never change.  He had done it once before, the first year of our marriage.  We were married 5 yrs,. when I divorced him.  I can not tolerate a man who wants to be with other women.  When at home is the woman who does everything for him, and never complains.  I can't say leave him, but if he has done it before, he will do it again and not stop.
mommylove9209
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:38 PM
All of the posts offer good advice...you need to put you and your children first.  He doesn't deserve any of you if he is continuing to act this way....you need to accept the situation and get yourself to a place where you can do whats right for YOU!  You deserve better and life it too short to let him treat you this way.  take control of the situation even thought it hurts....Whatever decision you make, stand tall and give it 100% it has to be better than what you are dealing with now.  I wish you the BEST! 
nemiller
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:42 PM
Since it doesn't sound like this is a habit of his and he has no plans of changing his ways any time soon, the ball's in your court.  You're either going to have to resign yourself to living with an unfaithful husband, or take that scary step towards leaving.  If you decide to leave him, it will be scary, but it's better for you not to let anyone treat you that way.  I'm sorry he's doing this to you.  Think about it carefully and find someone you can confide in and go to for help no matter what you decide.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)