Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

introduction

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:00 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hi
 I'm Xiomara. I have two boys. Dennis is seven and Dustin is three. They both love to ride their bikes and play outside. . only when the mosquitos don't attack us. We live in Iowa, on the Mississippi River, and enjoy town festivities and going to the park. :) Feel free to contact me or to add me as a friend. I need them!
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
peachypenny
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:06 PM
Hi -- I am Penny from Georgia and I have three kids. Johnathon 19 (step son) Laura 18 (step daughter) and Ariel sweet 16.Feel free to contact me anytime or add me to you friend list. Welcome aboard!!!
lapayasa
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:29 PM
Hi my name is Sonia I am 27 and have 3 kids. Erika(5), Jose(3) & Dulce(5.5mnths). You can add me if u would like and we can chat..

Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:12 PM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started - Making Friends post.

There are a lot of great groups here!  The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups.  You can click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Visit the Newcomers Group Chatterbox anytime to see if any Moms are chatting. 

Have fun on the site!
Robin
FLAngel981
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:16 PM

I am just newly addicted to this site.

Here is something cool...today's journal theme was whether you like your name or not. And I explained how my mother had originally named me Xiomara, but my dad made them change it by the time he got to the hospital because he was afraid that everyone would mispronounce it. I would've like to have kept my original name since it was unique. Oh well. You have a beautiful name.

~*~Joanne~*~

"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)