Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

profile help

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:15 PM
  • 6 Replies
I know this is silly...but I cant seem to upload photos.....any advice?
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tntara
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:23 PM
sorry. im computer illiterate! i always get my daughter to help me! i just hate when no one answers me so i thought i would at least respond.
good luck!!
ginaperfect
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:26 PM
What I do is hit the browse button that pops up and then MY Pictures comes up, scroll to the pic, select it and hit open on the window provided and it should upload them. Hope it helps. It is just what I need to do to upload photos. Gina
Twinkie76
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:26 PM
where are u trying to upload them?

rebelchick
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:32 PM
if you are trying to upload pics of your kids then go to edit profile and on the right side click where it says "your kids" then click where it says edit and from there you can put pics of your kids up. if your just trying to upload pics to your pic section then click on the tab at the top that says"photos" and on the right side again there will be a button that says "add a photo" click that and you can upload pics.

Ursula Thompson
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:15 PM

Quoting rebelchick:

if you are trying to upload pics of your kids then go to edit profile and on the right side click where it says "your kids" then click where it says edit and from there you can put pics of your kids up. if your just trying to upload pics to your pic section then click on the tab at the top that says"photos" and on the right side again there will be a button that says "add a photo" click that and you can upload pics.

Ursula Thompson

Thank you for posting this info!

If that doesn't work, I recommend clicking the 'Contact Us' button (located at the bottom of every page) and reposting your message for The CafeMom Team.   
bigred48
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:26 PM
It should be quite easy it was for me which really surprised me because i am not computer savie.  Go down to the area for the pictures and click onto the Add Photos it should come up with a Browse button click it and it should got straight into all the photos uploaded into your computer.  When your pictures come up then you'll want to see them so there's a area you click onto which should drop down and say Thumbnail click onto that so that you can see which pictures they are.  Double click the one you want and then it will go onto the page were the Browse button was at.  It will take a little time but the picture will reappear and then you'll want to confirm if you would like that one, click it to confirm and it will go onto your profile.  It's pretty easy!  The hard part is finding the pictures you want and typing in the Captions etc. ....lol.   I hope this is helpful!  Good luck and if you need any additional help don't hesitate to write to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)