Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

more on sister-in-law and baby.....

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:37 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hello agian,

It's me, Dan again. I just wanted to let everyon know that my sister-in-law is fine. My niece didn't make it. She had to many problems when she was born. My brother John is taking it really hard. This was their first child that they had together. It met have been the only one that they could have had. We won't now on that until Barb is better. My niece Stephanie, was born on Monday, July 23rd, 2007, at 7:00 am. She weighed 3.5 pounds when they removed her from Barb. My niece wasn't breathing when she came out. They worked on her for five minutes before they rushed her up to the NICU.

Thank you for all the prayers that everyone has been give our family.

Dan and family.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:40 PM
Omgoodness I'm sooooo very sorry for your families loss!! How completely heartbreaking! You'll be in my prayers!!!!
sfox1
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:41 PM
I'm truly sorry for your family lost.I'm glad to hear your sister-in-law doing good thu.If you need anyone to chat or vent to feel free to use my shoulder.sorry again for your family lost.

To realize that one do not understand is a virtue; Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. The reason why The sage has no defect, Is because he treats defects as defects. Thus, He has no defects.
hannahsmommy309
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:41 PM
i am terribly sorry for you and your families loss. you all will be in my thoughts and prayers

tntara
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:43 PM
so sad! I'm very sorry for your families loss.
buckeyegrl5
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:43 PM
That's sad. My heart goes out to you and your family.

justthedales
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:49 PM
No words can express how sad I feel for you family. I am so sorry for the loss your family is suffering. God needed another Angel to help him in heaven. Know that she is resting peacefully in HIs arms. God Bless you and your entire family.
M31issa
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:49 PM
If they cn't have another baby naturally they can always try a seregant mother and they can even use thier own sperm and eggs. It is a safe alternative for those that really want a child of thier own. Then they can always adopt children and make someone child(ren) very happy and improve thier own lives. Good Luck and stay strong.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

silentranks
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:52 PM

I am so sorry for your family. Dont let it keep you down. I lost twins,, and now I have two boys .Keep faith. I will pray for you and your family/
Mom2PunkRockers
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:53 PM
     May god bless you and your family during this most tragic of times. Our families thoughts and prayers are focused on you and yours. May heaven recieve its newest angel , and send her back to watch over and protect you all.
aboutmygirls
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:55 PM
My prayers are with you and your family at this very sad time. I am glad to hear that your sister-in-law is ok.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)